Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun
In a world ruled by obscenity, lust and darkness, where no man or woman can stay pure... 
   In a world ruled by gangs, cultists and factions, where chaos is the ruler of everything...

A woman rises from the crowd, filled with nobles ambitions. She raised her fist to the sky and, with determination as strong as her fist, she shouts: "for the Blueperium!" and with those three word, she told everyone what was her faction. She proposed to join her, she said:
"Join me my brothers and sisters, join the Blueperium and, together, we shall take over the servers! No more we will be oppressed by the other gangs, no more we will be cold invited or harassed! They will all know that they shouldn't mess with us! 
Together, we are strong! Together, we shall build the greatest faction, respected and understood! Together, we will not be alone anymore! We will not have lame partners because WE, the Blueperium, are the most civilized and the best RPer the servers will have! Join me and everything will be ours!
And I, your empress, shall lead our faction to glory."
With her few words, she put a blue fedora on her head.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
hmmmm, i like that!!! but i have to disagree...PLUM GANG is better, hihihi
i didnt know that there were any gangs here.....are there??? i m a bit puzzled
I have no idea, i guess...well if people have fun, for me its OK!
I was bored...
And she couldn't find anyone to hump!
The Cactus supports the Blueperium. Also, join the Cactus too. Only way out of Cactus hell.
(01-12-2016, 08:39 PM)CBM97 Wrote: In a world ruled by obscenity, lust and darkness, where no man or woman can stay pure... 
   In a world ruled by gangs, cultists and factions, where chaos is the ruler of everything...

A woman rises from the crowd, filled with nobles ambitions. She raised her fist to the sky and, with determination as strong as her fist, she shouts: "for the Blueperium!" and with those three word, she told everyone what was her faction. She proposed to join her, she said:
"Join me my brothers and sisters, join the Blueperium and, together, we shall take over the servers! No more we will be oppressed by the other gangs, no more we will be cold invited or harassed! They will all know that they shouldn't mess with us! 
Together, we are strong! Together, we shall build the greatest faction, respected and understood! Together, we will not be alone anymore! We will not have lame partners because WE, the Blueperium, are the most civilized and the best RPer the servers will have! Join me and everything will be ours!
And I, your empress, shall lead our faction to glory."
With her few words, she put a blue fedora on her head.

Good motivational, girl!  I LOVE it Heart

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Erf! I was ready to join with pleasure but then, the cactus arrived... Next time maybe! ^^

(01-24-2016, 11:43 AM)Tao Wrote: Erf! I was ready to join with pleasure but then, the cactus arrived... Next time maybe! ^^

I am part of the Cactus too! but it has NOT the same purpose.

Blah, we support your group!