Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gay scenes for males
Greetings.

I didn't want to answer to that topic but I have to. I am a flash dev myself. So don't tell me it's hard to mod existing files/animations. The fact is Mnfclub bludgers (who haven't made any update for ages) CAN do M/M scenes but DON'T WANT to do it. Because of their stupidity or their homophobia, I can't tell. But at least now I know why I won't return on that shitty game.

Regards.
I think they should add gay scenes too, at least one. It's only fair, since there is a lesbian pose.

(01-15-2016, 07:06 AM)Obara Wrote: It would be a mistake if not be added.Already they implemented F/F poses and it would be quite homophobic not think of doing the same with M/M poses.
Just have a little patience,I also had to wait.^^

I think it would be to. If for no other reason than them looking like hypocrites if they didn't, don't you think?
I don't think that I remember ever seeing a MnF game that had gay scenes so there's no denying that they're largely intended for straight males. Many people here have already said that it's not looking promising after conversations with Vally but I agree, I would love to see even one MM animation implemented in the game!
Me to
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I wonder if some of this supposed reluctance to animate M/M poses has to do with personal discomfort or lack of experience in animating expressions of pleasure on a man's face. 

As a female player, I don't ever see my male partner's faces in any of the scenes as they're just hidden out of view. (Not entirely relevant, but I also find it hilarious that if I have control over the last pose, I have free rein over when/where my male partner ejaculates. It's like penis telepathy.)

As for the subject itself, I would also love to see M/M poses being implemented in the game because there clearly is an audience for it.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Well if the people demands it, of course its beneficial for the developers to comply.

And I agree, in all my experience playing MNF games not a single male on male copulation, not even a gist of it can be found. Yes maybe the game is for straight male POV but then why add FF pose in the first place? That would upset male players with homo-listic taste, even if there are only a few of em.

Being a straight male I'm kinda hesitant to this idea, but heck why not. Then we will get to taste how getting cold invites and PMs feels like Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Not making MM scenes is sexist as fuck since he made FF scene. But I'm bi and would love more girl on girl poses as just one is boring. But having girl on girl and refusing to create guy on guy is so fucking sexist. If they want more members they need to please everyone, not just the girls and straight guys.
Rather than sexist, I'd say homophobic. Since it's not about gender, but rather their sexual preference. ^^ I have no idea why they don't wanna make M/M animations though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
My guess is that they don't feel comfortable producing them. Which isn't homophobic. For fairness and balance, yes, M/M scenes are needed, but if neither of the devs are comfortable making them, then any attempts would be rushed and half-arsed. I don't do gay RP in the game, nor do I write gay literature. Am I homophobic? No, I just have no interest, and any attempt I made would not have good results.

I am in no way saying they are correct in not making M/M animations, just offering an understandable reason as to why. Making such strong assumptions over the character of teh devs and accusing them of being sexist or homophobic is unfair.
If we were to take the example of F / F poses, adding one M / M pose would almost be irrelevant in my view.  Why?  Well ask anyone who is into girl on girl sex in the game and see how little the pose really matters and how much role play does matter.  Yes, I agree for the sake of parity a M / M pose would be welcomed, but I don't think it would change much of the experience for guy on guy sex in the game.

~ Heart SK Heart ~