Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gay scenes for males
I was wondering if you are planning to add gay scenes (male to male scenes) soon.
I don't like to deceive anyone so i was playing with a female avatar called Gay_Boy.
But really i don't like this too much.
I want to be able to have sex with a male avatar using my male avatar too.
That would be good they have a FF pose already. I would like to try it out, might be interesting
Unfortunately the dev who draws the poses, as far as I am aware, has no intention of making M/M scenes. I am aware of a couple of artists who have said they'd be willing to create them if needs be, but they need the necessary files from the devs.
I don't remember them telling they have no intention to make gay pose, it would be stupid from them I think (some people are interested, it would make the game more complete, and it would prevent the girls from being too harassed).

And don't forget: the more people are pleased by the game, the more they will tempted to pay.
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-14-2016, 05:27 AM)Benny87 Wrote: I don't remember them telling they have no intention to make gay pose, it would be stupid from them I think (some people are interested, it would make the game more complete, and it would prevent the girls from being too harassed).

And don't forget: the more people are pleased by the game, the more they will tempted to pay.

They didn't say it directly. I speak a lot to Vally; I believe he mentioned it. I may be wrong, and if I am then I apologise, but this is the impression I got.
I never had the chance to speak directly to Vally, I only answered with what I've seen him telling here and with my personal opinion.
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
It would be a mistake if not be added.Already they implemented F/F poses and it would be quite homophobic not think of doing the same with M/M poses.
Just have a little patience,I also had to wait.^^
I can confim that Vallly said that it wont be done. Sadly
These boots were made for walking....
Mnf games do have a bit too much of a tendency to be aimed at straight guys...
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(01-16-2016, 11:06 PM)Sasso Wrote: Mnf games do have a bit too much of a tendency to be aimed at straight guys...

And women with holstaurus like figure, in most of their games Tongue