Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gay scenes for males
Honestly, if the one reason that the developers do not want to make M/M scenes is that they would feel uncomfortable doing so, or they would not be able to do it well, etc., as some have said in this post; the solution would be to hire a temporary artist that is able to make any gay scenes needed for the game. This would make it so that the devs don't have to make them, and it would make things more even, as both F/F and M/M would have one pose each.
(05-06-2016, 01:54 AM)Sixxxy Wrote: Honestly, if the one reason that the developers do not want to make M/M scenes is that they would feel uncomfortable doing so, or they would not be able to do it well, etc., as some have said in this post; the solution would be to hire a temporary artist that is able to make any gay scenes needed for the game. This would make it so that the devs don't have to make them, and it would make things more even, as both F/F and M/M would have one pose each.
Well as Sharp said there ARE other artists out there that would do it, and frankly put it's not really fair to say that just because someone is uncomfortable to do this or that that it can't be done. Especially when there are others people saying and offering to do it in place of them. Just seems like an excuse at this point with everyone saying "oh they're uncomfortable doing it."
Without trying to offend any of you delicate flowers, can we look at this from a business point of view? MnF (to my knowledge) has never, ever aimed their content to the M/M target audience. If the majority of their target audience is straight males/females, wouldn't it be bad business to go against?

Also, people seem to be implying they know the exact reason of why the developers have not included M/M scenes. Nobody knows for sure, we can only speculate. All these 'homophobic, sexist, discrimination' accusations are fucking ridiculous and half of you need to read a dictionary.

As a reference for what I have said, please check out the "sex poses" thread which includes a poll. M/M scenes are the LEAST wanted out of over 350 votes.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
Big Grin 
(01-14-2016, 08:00 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 05:27 AM)Benny87 Wrote: I don't remember them telling they have no intention to make gay pose, it would be stupid from them I think (some people are interested, it would make the game more complete, and it would prevent the girls from being too harassed).

And don't forget: the more people are pleased by the game, the more they will tempted to pay.

They didn't say it directly. I speak a lot to Vally; I believe he mentioned it. I may be wrong, and if I am then I apologise, but this is the impression I got.

sharp u are true.... not to tell but if i am dev ii wont do a gay pose (no offence bcs i dont know ...never experienced). there are gays in world but a normal man cannot think like gay which is necessary to make gay poses . if any gay willing to help pls message devs. (introducing more normal poses for normal people too will do -" the more people are pleased by the game, the more they will tempted to pay".....as benny said).

always against gay - but now i am open minded for this post- [Image: biggrin.png]

(05-06-2016, 06:23 AM)Shey Wrote: Without trying to offend any of you delicate flowers, can we look at this from a business point of view? MnF (to my knowledge) has never, ever aimed their content to the M/M target audience. If the majority of their target audience is straight males/females, wouldn't it be bad business to go against?

Also, people seem to be implying they know the exact reason of why the developers have not included M/M scenes. Nobody knows for sure, we can only speculate. All these 'homophobic, sexist, discrimination' accusations are fucking ridiculous and half of you need to read a dictionary.

As a reference for what I have said, please check out the "sex poses" thread which includes a poll. M/M scenes are the LEAST wanted out of over 350 votes.

this person above read my mind ...lol.... shey i support u.....

firstly this game is for sex and technically speaking for MF relations ....
nowadays ff are too accepted (but why i dont know ).
instead of MM relations if we have MFM FMF or FFF (my girl friend like this) then also as benny say we can get more premium user.

Shey ...sorry i am using ur post to explain my point.

(05-06-2016, 01:54 AM)Sixxxy Wrote: Honestly, if the one reason that the developers do not want to make M/M scenes is that they would feel uncomfortable doing so, or they would not be able to do it well, etc., as some have said in this post; the solution would be to hire a temporary artist that is able to make any gay scenes needed for the game. This would make it so that the devs don't have to make them, and it would make things more even, as both F/F and M/M would have one pose each.

yes ...100% a person cannot do it perfectly ( if he not gay... all dev need experience before designing ....we need to imagine it and sometime MM pose imagining itself is disgusting for devs who are not gay)

(05-05-2016, 11:52 PM)Nikolai Wrote: Dear lord the entitlement some people on this board have. To actual think that you should get what you want and it's sexist, racist, homophobic, etc if you don't.

Let's get are facts straight, if someone finds gay sexual content disturbing or even downright disgusting that does not make them homophobic. Homophobia is only when you have a problem with gays.

This also has nothing to do with fairness, it's a combination of what you think you are owed as a customer and what the supplier is willing to do for there customers. You are not forced to give them money and they are not forced to make content they don't want to.
 good point.

(05-04-2016, 03:57 PM)MeganRain Wrote: I believe that all hate occurs on a spectrum and homophobia is no different. Just because the developers don't have a "preference" for homosexuality doesn't mean that this isn't homophobia. It looks a lot like institutionalized homophobia, in fact. They don't need to express a hatred for homosexuals, but the fact that none of their games includes homosexuality even though there is obviously a homosexual base of people that plays this game appears to have discriminatory intent. The game has FF scenes and why is that? Because that's hot for the straight male to see girl on girl action? So MnF is only okay with one type of homosexuality as long as it's not MM. My point is that the developers don't have to take a obvious and firm stance for it to be homophobic. It is enough that they turn a blind eye away from the gay MnF community especially when they have been vocal about it. This is an "online social sex MMO" but as long as that society is straight or into girl on girl action.

(05-05-2016, 07:53 AM)Emmie Wrote: I didn't get the feeling Megan was saying the developers were homophobic but rather that the game itself was. And in this day and age, you can't get away with as much as you used to. Imagine a bioware game where there was only lesbian action. Imagine the amount of shit they'd get for it. Just the fact that there was no homosexual relationships in SWTOR was a big thing for a while, but imagine if they added lesbian only. Haha. And tbf, if you're feeling uncomfortable doing the gay stuff, just hire a temp artist to make it for you.

I like MnF. But there's a ton of stuff the developers are doing wrong, and I'm not gonna turn a blind eye to it just cause I like the game. And I don't think it's good to give too much slack. A game is made for the consumer, not the creator. The day it's the other way around, I hope I'm already dead. xD

And I wanna point out that bullying is the repeated action of aggressively (physically or mentally) pushing someone down to show "dominance".

For a single artist, I wouldn't say they should have to work on something they're uncomfortable with, I don't think anyone's saying that. But MnF is a company, not a single person. They can't make such an excuse, that's just how the world works right now. Obviously working on "adult" games is a niche atm, so resources are limited. But there are still standards to hold up to.
 megan and emmie
megan - the question why there is FF poses...answer is below.
I fully support emme for the above message.

but as far as we know if a person who experienced FF do the developing part she will do it really beautiful thats what happened ....the person who developed FF must had a good experience. ( Devs can have females who would have been lesbians or straight women who like lesb action like some of my friends)
But about MM if dev are not gay u can force then saying - "A game is made for the consumer, not the creator" but u cannot get a master piece or a good art and finalised beautiful rendered image in game bcs a non gay dev will have a bit of disgust feeling while developing ....as an artist i can 100% say if a painting or any master piece is done with disgust in heart it will be a waste of time. so i try changing emme's words - "A game is made for the consumer, not the creator" as - "a creator who respects his customers will always wants his master piece/ his work to be perfect , a good creator never attempt to work with even little bit disgust in his work bcs if he/she does it the work will be completed but it will be shit". (I think no one in Devs is a gay that may be a reason why MM poses not there)

so, my conclusion is Devs can only do a stuff in which they good at or which they know ....if they dont know stuff or if they dont like to , even if god comes he cannot force them to do it. Devs are also people not robots or genie who grant all kinds of wish a customer asks....

gays live in this world which i dont like but above lines are written in an open minded way .....

sorry....emme / megan if i hurt u .....

[and out of these posts - if anyone like my thinking rate my post]- [Image: biggrin.png]
Nikolai and Shey (telling me I'm a delicate flower and need to read a dictionary?). Talking about meanings of the word homophobia, don't make me laugh... The definition of homophobia is fear of homosexuality. It is often directly linked to hate against people who are gay, but it also covers disgust, contempt and complete antipathy towards all things homosexual. So if someone finds homosexuality to be "downright disgusting", yes, they are homophobic by definition.

Take your stupid hate somewhere else, cause no one was passing judgement here until you two showed up with your aggressive attitudes. And if anyone had to read a dictionary, it'd be you two. Acting like you know shit when you know less than Snow. I'm a very accepting person, but if there is something I find utter contempt for, it's idiots that only wants to bring others down.

I appologize to the rest, but shit like this gets me triggered.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(05-05-2016, 11:52 PM)Nikolai Wrote: Let's get are facts straight, if someone finds gay sexual content disturbing or even downright disgusting that does not make them homophobic. Homophobia is only when you have a problem with gays.

If you find someone or something disturbing or downright disgusting, doesn't that mean you're having a problem with it?
You obviously have a problem with gay people if you think they're disgusting and disturbing!

Make sense!
This is getting out of hand. You know shit is getting real when Emmie starts getting angry. I'm closing this thread, because all we are having now is an argument over whether or not the devs or the game are homophobic. If you want to hold this debate, start a thread in the discussion forum; just don't make it about anybody specific or get hateful towards others.

Final point:
Yes, for balance and fairness M/M poses should be implemented. If the devs don't want to implement them, for whatever reason, that is their choice and their problem should people choose to quit the game.

If you want gay sex scenes then tell the devs, but making negative remarks about them, and whatever opinions and beliefs they hold, is not going to aid anybody in this situation.