Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Scam alert
This is a good warning
u know what's wired , I heard a guy sells prem code for game cash!! 3 months for 200k in game! I don't know why he is doing this!!!, can't believe it !!
maybe we should post here some scammers we find in the game,. I go first,
IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, TELL A MODERATOR OR EMAIL SUPPORT AT TEAM.MNFCLUB@GMAIL.COM. DO NOT POST ANOTHER USER'S NAME HERE.
Is this "give me a prem code/cash/personal pics of you/whatever and i'll be your slave in game/give you nude pics of me/whatever" actually working ?
Once or twice, I simply used the "report" function in game when I had the feeling a scammer was after me.
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Is it just me that would consider these "scams" to actually be life lessons ?
MNF is a sex game, it isnt meetic or whatevever dating site. I dont even assume sex of the avatars is their true one, yet some people apparently think agreements made ingame are valid contracts? The only way those agreements have any value is if both sides really mean it, and the only way u can find out is if/when each side delivers.
Both sides are adults in this game, and their full consent is the only thing that makes actions fine (whether its skyping, sharing pics or even going to game bed with u), NOT because they said they would. U have the full right to complain about it ingame, but not on the forum imo

Sending fake pics may be odd to u, but its not that different from speaking about an avatars's body/outfit for me.
And if its about a premium certificate, its not even 25$ they scam from u, its a game item that u decided to buy, then used the way u wanted. The second u give it away, its no longer yours, be it money well spent or not.

That said, ive played mmos with a real $ market where scamming/hacking was a real problem so id say to "scammers" here, just dont, it creates a horrible gaming environment where u dont know who to trust, and therefore hurts the game.
(02-24-2017, 02:47 PM)carnacien Wrote: Sending fake pics may be odd to u, but its not that different from speaking about an avatars's body/outfit for me.

Well unless that person says it's not a pic of him/her than he or she is deliberately lying. lol I still tried to make my avatar as close of a representation as myself as I can. I don't see the purpose of lying, either say no or send a pic....

Kaua, if you want to receive pics from people, I recommend you do it through Kik as it's much easier to catch if they are fake, so there are less people who are inclined to give out fakes....
(02-24-2017, 09:44 AM)kaua Wrote: maybe we should post here some scammers we find in the game,. I go first,

If you have a problem with a user in-game, you bring it to an in-game mod or email Support at team.mnfclub@gmail.com if you can't find an in-game mod. There's no way to tell without investigating each and every claim whether someone has a legit reason to name and shame, or if they just don't like the person. And by the time the investigation's done, there's a dozen posts for/against this, and we get all our internet pitchforks, etc. etc. and all that's accomplished is a bunch of people getting pissed off for absolutely no reason.

Do not do this.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
The in-game moderators are aware of your concerns. Please read the post I just made above and PM me, Emmie, Kumori or Badgurl if you have any further concerns. - JCF