Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Scam alert
Exclamation 
To all users of the game:
This thread is to warn you all, and the games staff, about the presence in the game of so called scammers, players that try, sending you false photos, to obtain premium certificate or other things.

Gift premium certificate only to known people, or real friends.
Thanks you all for your attention and good game to you all.

For the staff: contact me for the details, if you want.
I'm only trying to help other users here to avoid this kind of people.
As usual, sorry for my bad english Tongue

Mod Note: Please do not "name and shame" in this thread. Our official policy is: Trade at your own risk, as although we can ban anyone who outright scams a player, we cannot reimburse you or enforce the terms of the deal in any way. Additionally, please PM Emmie, Badgurl, Kumori or JCF if you suspect you have fallen victim to a scam.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is a good warning. Personally i wouldnt ask people for premium mainly because i dont want people to do things i can do for myself but i'm glad you are warning people about this Big Grin
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
What, they ask for premium to show you nude pics or something?
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Yes, exactly Emmie ^^
So if I want to see nude pics, I can either visit one of the countless websites filled with such images and view them for free, or buy some random person a premium subscription?

It's a no brainer, surely.

[Image: Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg]
(01-12-2016, 09:18 AM)Sharpey Wrote: So if I want to see nude pics, I can either visit one of the countless websites filled with such images and view them for free, or buy some random person a premium subscription?

It's a no brainer, surely.

[Image: Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg]

Big Grin Yes, you're perfectly right, Sharpey.
But as some girl says on this forum, "some guys have two brains"... both of them seem to be not properly function, I agree ^^
Never happened to me, thank god, but i have to agree with sharpey, why someone do that? i dont accept to pay game Money for sex, why do i accept pay real Money??? sorry, but that's stupid...good warning
On the other side, this is a bad joke.
This is why I ask to the staff atleast to ban the e-mail address linked to these fake account
Just my 2 cents...
What they do is immoral, and may be illegal in some countries.
But be careful V3ol, what you do is no less immoral and illegal in some countries.
When you have a problem of this type, the only answer is to contact the owner of the game. It's his responsability to take measures against this behavior.
This is only a warning, Tarkis, that's why I ask for the staff. I ask only to ban that email address, so it can't hurt no one else.
At the time the fact happens, I can't contact anyone of them, and I can only be sorry of that, no one is "guilty" Smile
I'm not a lawyer, I can only report, as fast as I can, and this is the fastest way, to let them know, to let the users know.
I always reccomend to not give any personal, financial, billing information to unknown people, and this is the only thing I can do.
That's all.