Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Addiction Waning
for me, it's the people that are addictive. I don't think the game could lose it's appeal. and there are so much things to RP...
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Wink 
In my case, the thrill of the game itself didn`t even take place. When I joined in December, there wasn`t a possibility for lesbians to use the rooms, the minigames wore off after the fist three tries and the public chat was (and sometimes still is) silent or just hilarious.
But what kept and keeps me coming back every day are the players I have met, evolving from RP partners to friends, so today coming back is for meeting friends and lovers from all over the world in one place.

And to all the newbies out there, don`t give up, get used to the unwritten rules and have fun, you wont regret it [Image: wink.png]
(05-05-2016, 12:09 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote: Nevertheless, am I the only one who's kinda weirded out whenever there's a huge crowd of people in one area... and not a single person is talking in the public chat?

Yup, that's what I call a ghost place, but I think that most of them are PMing, or just waiting for someone to talk to them. 
Something to ease the atmosphere, and that I used was:
"And on your left, you have the ghost beach with lots of humanoid statues. Some legends say that they were once alive"
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
ahahahahah...LOOOOOOOOOOOL nice one Cath, that joke made my day

I'm the kind of person that start dancing in ghost places, bumping against some of the statues or using public infrastructure as pole... the statues usually remain silent but I receive a lot of PM from them, so, at least I know they are ALIVE!!!
To be simple is to be great
Ghost places or... ghost town!

*makes my appearance*...umm...may I add to the hijacking...pleasssss *makes puppy eyes* ( ◕_◕)
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Was I hijacking?
no one hijack...so...go elsewhere!!!
To be simple is to be great
it is addicting im starting to love mnf club
It comes and goes for me. 
When I started everything was so exciting, kept on rubbing myself off for hours. 
Cumming a couple of times a in a row even :3
But as everything else, after a while you just can't see the appeal, 
And when that happens I'm usually at the Bar , Talking and showing off on that pole. 
I do hope there will be some new things to do, but I'm rather afraid that adding new things will ruin what's already made it so special for me...
So I would conclude this by saying that changes should be done as long as they are not going to affect the way the game handles now. 
Besides that, Love the game, its giving me the freedom I always wanted  as a women :3
Keep on dreaming  Heart