Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Addiction Waning
Oh boy, I remember the first month or so after discovering the game had returned from beta. I was online at every opportunity, fucking this guy and that, grabbing up exp and masturbating furiously to roleplay and dirty talk. Excitement came out like a flood when I got a new position, or saw a new one and my hand would find it's way into my panties time and time again. Good sweet times.

But those days have died off slowly, and they are gone now. Such a shame. I have since returned to my normal means of rubbing one out. 

Anyone else feeling like this? I enjoy the community, and the game can boast unlimited potential, but oh to have the glory of newness again. I am counting on you, devs Wink
[Image: dd9e026171e8ffec5ad81393bf6c4a4d3da435e3.gif?637951]
Yep. I find myself logging in, and logging back out in under 5 minutes lately. There's nothing to do that I haven't already done 55 times before.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
It lost its appeal for sex pretty quickly. I mostly talk on here now, sometimes rp
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Yeah, I do the dance now and then, but mostly it's just chatting with people for me. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-12-2016, 02:56 AM)Emmie Wrote: Yeah, I do the dance now and then, but mostly it's just chatting with people for me. ^^

I have noticed that the number of new registrants has started to slow as a percentage. I am afraid the Developers are in danger of starving their potentially very golden goose...which is probably a good thing for world productivity! LOL!
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
yes...same here, i spend more time in here now...for a male avatar is even worse, or you have a friend that you know you can count, or all you can pick is the trash!!!!
Sorry to disagree...I STILL HAVE ALOT OF FUN!!!
(01-12-2016, 03:22 PM)MsTan Wrote: Sorry to disagree...I STILL HAVE ALOT OF FUN!!!

I don't think the day will come when you stop having fun, Tan.
I'm still having a blast also. The quantity has dropped off for sure along with the novelty of the whole thing but the quality has improved. I spend most of my time visiting and chatting but come sexy time I'm stil loving my experiences.
Heart juicylucy
Maybe the game should implement things that other MMOs use to make addiction go up, like daily things to do that make you log in daily and put the game in your routine.
[Image: raam10.jpg]