Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Addiction Waning
Like anything new eventually the novelty wears off. It's still fun for me but different fun then it was at the beginning. Using my imagination, being open to new things and meeting new people are things that have kept me coming back. Hoping for an update that may or may not come won't change things for long if you are already bored, imho anyway. I try to make the most of what we have and if something new comes along then great until then I am happy that this game just exists.
Heart juicylucy
(01-19-2016, 03:58 PM)Bansai Wrote: Well not in my case its not, still having fun with getting intimate with the players once in a while <3

Yes, its true that some people find that the love making in MNF is getting dull as the time goes on without rapid updates. Well nothing can be done though, remember only 2 person are on the case with developing the game atm.

But remember, this is a MEET and FUCK game, not FUCK game

What I mean by that is that other aspects of the game are what's making me keep coming for more, despite not so much as before (currently busy with irl stuffs to do Sad)

For instance:

1) Meeting new people, this one's definitely my number one reason. You never know if you wind up meeting fun, exciting people to get acquainted too, including some of the people in this thread  Wink

2) Chatting, most of the time I spend chatting publicly to get the crowd alive (for those who've played this game for some time will know what I mean by this Tongue). Often times I learned something new from public chats, such as some cool bands and songs I never even heard of, but loved it when I listened to it Smile

(Oh now that I remember, I also learned about body shots. Hahaha yeah I was oblivious to it until someone told me about it. For the person that had shown the courtesy to educate me at that time, you know who you are, and thank you Wink)

3) Love making. Yep, it might be a bit dim for some people already but for me its still quite entertaining to satisfy the partner's fantasy/desire/needs of their RP and also my own Wink

So yeah, that's some of my reason I can think of atm before I'm off to bed. The game had potential, just gotta give it time to mature Wink

*Well its an adult game, its already "matured" enough lol* Tongue

I second that completely - You've nailed it pretty nicely, Bansai.

We shouldn't perceive the "limitations" of the game as a setback, but rather as a challenge... everyone here has proven repeatedly that we are imaginative enough to keep it fresh and interesting.

Ivan (still bewildered by something new every night spent on the club)  Cool
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Yep, that's what's keeping me coming back for more everytime Wink
yeah...because there is noting new for a long time,it's easy to lost many people,lots of my fried list have delete their avatar
i agree im start to lose interest in the game after u get to lvl 5 and u not prem so u only have three outfits u can get and cant dance theres not much we free members can do i hardly have sex anymore cuz im tired of just 2 poses so i just mostly talk about random things that has nothing to do with sex
for me...sex pose is not an issue...in fact I dont mind wasting cash on brothel doing same scene over and over again...with my imagination involved in it...however having the added bonus of RP during that "same" sex scene is in ultimate bonus for me....just my 1 cent here XD
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I agree, Dark (apart from wasting cash in the brothel). The poses themselves do nothing for me, and even experiencing a new pose daily wouldn't offer me enough excitement or incentive to keep coming back. It's about the whole experience, finding somebody new who can take you on adventures to previously unexplored lands.
I honestly don't think I can get bored of this game, my friends and I are always getting into trouble, and have expanded our world into TeamSpeak, radio stations, and even games we play together outside MNF.... We're always trying to make ourselves have more fun with each other.
Actually, it's because I met nice people that I come back from time to time.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Well, the community is basically 60% to 75% of the gameplay. And while the game is as it is right now, you gotta find your own way of having fun. Seeing people being creative both here on the forum (that would be in the RP section) and in-game is always cool.

For the people with complaints about the game being lacking:
Maybe you should try appreciating good conversations more?
Or simply get creative and figure out how to make the game more fun for yourself, that could also make the game more fun for others.

When the community itself is such a big part of the game, you actually have a lot of ways to make the game more fun.
Though, getting people to join you in whatever it is you're planning to do might be a challenge. 

Nevertheless, am I the only one who's kinda weirded out whenever there's a huge crowd of people in one area... and not a single person is talking in the public chat?