Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Addiction Waning
I have the same feeling.
I've been on hiatus for almost a month and even after this break I'm no more thrilled by playing the game.
I was premium, now free, but that's not a big issue. I don't feel entertained, neither regarding the RP average, nor by the community.
Guess it's common for MMO games. Hate, love, or get bored with them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This is still a pretty fun game to me. sure the excitement over sex may have died from when i first started this, but I'm still having fun goofing off. Weather is pretending the metropolis hotel is on fire (on the Beaver Bash) server and pretending I'm a firefighter, pretending I'm the bartender at Bar Vodka, having dance parties with people, or just chatting with people about random stuff. As long as I'm still being creative then i think it's fun.
Great W1LL, thats the spirit!!!
i can't see how someone can get bored with this game so fast...i mean, the options are limitless if you use your imagination and if you're open to try new things and meet new people
RP All Rounder Smile
Well, this game can still prove quite exciting at some points. Indeed, it has its shares of boring moments, but I guess this is the way a MMO works. As WILL stated, finding side activities with which you can kill some time, could always turn to something wonderful (for example, and quoting WILL again, playing as a bartender and offering people free drinks can be rewarding). And yes, even if the sex part of this game gets dull after doing it over and over again, finding the right partner can pretty much make it look like you are doing it for the first time again, hours passing by like minutes. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(01-18-2016, 05:43 PM)Vrook Wrote: Well, this game can still prove quite exciting at some points. Indeed, it has its shares of boring moments, but I guess this is the way a MMO works. As WILL stated, finding side activities with which you can kill some time, could always turn to something wonderful (for example, and quoting WILL again, playing as a bartender and offering people free drinks can be rewarding). And yes, even if the sex part of this game gets dull after doing it over and over again, finding the right partner can pretty much make it look like you are doing it for the first time again, hours passing by like minutes. Smile

*humps leg*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
To DarkFutaQueen, Shey and others who find their interest flagging: don't give up on the club, and don't give up... on us newcomers! Part of what I've enjoyed the most so far is reading all about your experiences in the game - the funny ones, the disapointing ones, and of course those unforgettable moments with a special person.

I have said elsewhere that lurking (and then participating) on this forum is a great way for a newbie to learn its way around and, eventually, get the most of the game. All your input, anectdotes, etc. makes this possible.

If my humble self, or any other newcomer still "fresh" and enthusiastic, can do anything to help you "reconnect" with those wonderful feelings of lust and fun, let us know!

Heart , Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I'm back after some weeks but the game still has this unexpressed potential that keeps me loyal to the developers Tongue I have fun, sometimes I play, sometimes I just role-play. The only thing that's changed for me is that I don't interact with new people anymore, I stick to the few "friends" I met here Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well not in my case its not, still having fun with getting intimate with the players once in a while <3

Yes, its true that some people find that the love making in MNF is getting dull as the time goes on without rapid updates. Well nothing can be done though, remember only 2 person are on the case with developing the game atm.

But remember, this is a MEET and FUCK game, not FUCK game

What I mean by that is that other aspects of the game are what's making me keep coming for more, despite not so much as before (currently busy with irl stuffs to do Sad)

For instance:

1) Meeting new people, this one's definitely my number one reason. You never know if you wind up meeting fun, exciting people to get acquainted too, including some of the people in this thread Wink

2) Chatting, most of the time I spend chatting publicly to get the crowd alive (for those who've played this game for some time will know what I mean by this Tongue). Often times I learned something new from public chats, such as some cool bands and songs I never even heard of, but loved it when I listened to it Smile

(Oh now that I remember, I also learned about body shots. Hahaha yeah I was oblivious to it until someone told me about it. For the person that had shown the courtesy to educate me at that time, you know who you are, and thank you Wink)

3) Love making. Yep, it might be a bit dim for some people already but for me its still quite entertaining to satisfy the partner's fantasy/desire/needs of their RP and also my own Wink

So yeah, that's some of my reason I can think of atm before I'm off to bed. The game had potential, just gotta give it time to mature Wink

*Well its an adult game, its already "matured" enough lol* Tongue
(01-19-2016, 03:58 PM)Bansai Wrote: Well not in my case its not, still having fun with getting intimate with the players once in a while <3

Yes, its true that some people find that the love making in MNF is getting dull as the time goes on without rapid updates. Well nothing can be done though, remember only 2 person are on the case with developing the game atm.

But remember, this is a MEET and FUCK game, not FUCK game

What I mean by that is that other aspects of the game are what's making me keep coming for more, despite not so much as before (currently busy with irl stuffs to do Sad)

For instance:

1) Meeting new people, this one's definitely my number one reason. You never know if you wind up meeting fun, exciting people to get acquainted too, including some of the people in this thread  Wink

2) Chatting, most of the time I spend chatting publicly to get the crowd alive (for those who've played this game for some time will know what I mean by this Tongue). Often times I learned something new from public chats, such as some cool bands and songs I never even heard of, but loved it when I listened to it Smile

(Oh now that I remember, I also learned about body shots. Hahaha yeah I was oblivious to it until someone told me about it. For the person that had shown the courtesy to educate me at that time, you know who you are, and thank you Wink)

3) Love making. Yep, it might be a bit dim for some people already but for me its still quite entertaining to satisfy the partner's fantasy/desire/needs of their RP and also my own Wink

So yeah, that's some of my reason I can think of atm before I'm off to bed. The game had potential, just gotta give it time to mature Wink

*Well its an adult game, its already "matured" enough lol* Tongue

I totally agree with you!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!