Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sadness
Well Kink, I feel pretty well what you're going through. Even though I haven't lost anyone, I just feel that some of the bonds I created with some people I didn't know, haven't met and/or probably won't met them are stronger than any bonds with real life friends. And for this reason, despite the fact that I try to remain pretty distant from the game, I began to care for some of these people, and for that, losing them makes me feeling pretty sad.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(01-09-2016, 09:07 AM)Vrook Wrote: Well Kink, I feel pretty well what you're going through. Even though I haven't lost anyone, I just feel that some of the bonds I created with some people I didn't know, haven't met and/or probably won't met them are stronger than any bonds with real life friends. And for this reason, despite the fact that I try to remain pretty distant from the game, I began to care for some of these people, and for that, losing them makes me feeling pretty sad.

Its a funny thing, perhaps the fact that its purely about how much you enjoy the persons company on here instead of other factors makes it more relevant. But Yes I think its difficult to remain detached sometimes!!
I lost a dom mistress Sad Sad Sad
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
yes, i understand why...and its normal, people live more intense in here, for exemple, a good and hot sex session in here could last 1, 2 even 3 hours, we have that on RL?, sure is virtual, but if the session is good, we get tired after, because our brain is tired, some thing with conversations, i have alot of friends, real life friends, sometimes pass 1, 2 months i dont talk to them, in here i talk every day, sure, some of the talk is bullshit, but is talking, hell, i guess with some, i talk more that i talk with my own daughter...so, IT'S NORMAL, IT'S ABSOLUTE NORMAL
erm, that's because the game is part of real life haha.
and emotional attachment shows itself everywhere. Had one too in league of legends, there was this "X" girl. we were friends, we used to text a lot, sext, play the game, share nudes, RP a bit but we were friends. She had relationships and she offered me one too, we were sexting during this time too (yeh im a bad guy xd) but I simply had no other feelings towards her but friendship. and one day When My depression reminded me itself, I removed her with a lot more people. and I didnt miss her for 6 months, then we met again and it was fun for a while but then I removed her again due to reason, and she dissapeared. Im not sure if it was her qutting the game, killing herself or getting banned. but the thing is. only after she quit the game I had this feeling inside that missed her a bit xd so yeah.. virtual world works like the real one :p
hmmm...sense I'd feel like it leave a sour taste in my mouth if I ever choose to leave this game I
will make sure to leave a goodbye msg to any friends I may make while playing
Guys this is not reality, it's a game. Who knows who is hiding behind that computer. If you are really fond of someone then you should at least skype her/him. If she/he doesn't accept your proposal, then your friendship must not be strong, or there's something really wrong with that person. I'm sorry if I have to be so harsh, just expressing my own opinion.
I think you misunderstood Hermes. It's about more than a material relationship. You bond with someone on a mental level, wether they are who they claim to be, look what they claim to look like doesn't really matter. You're not going to go off and make sex with them. You just enjoy chatting with them.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hermes, There can be many reasons someone doesn't want to get in touch and skype outside of the game and if someone doesn't want to it doesn't have to mean there is something wrong with them. And having strong feelings for someone here regardless of it being a game is completely normal. We talk to each other, share secrets we might not be able to tell anyone else and experience intimate moments together. How someone feels is how they feel, saying its just a game doesn't change the sense of loss I have felt. Your opinion is welcome but if you read this thread you have to see there are real feelings and sadness involved.
Heart juicylucy
(01-13-2016, 12:15 AM)Emmie Wrote: I think you misunderstood Hermes. It's about more than a material relationship. You bond with someone on a mental level, whether they are who they claim to be, look what they claim to look like; doesn't really matter. You're not going to go off and make sex with them. You just enjoy chatting with them.

This is exactly what I was going to say. I've made some very close friends here, some of which I have contact with outside of the game, and I know are who they say they are. Others though, I take them for who they are in game, the persona (whether real or not) that I am friends with.