Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sadness
Sad 
Ive recently been abandoned by a friend i met shortly after joining MNF club. 

She ( I wont mention her name in case she just decided to make another avatar) Left a little after Christmas, I had not been on in a few days and when i logged on to the game saw the deleted avatar in my friends log.

We never went past flirting but it makes you think. How is such a strong bond made, that you would miss someone you have never met, never seen, only spoken to in character, but the feeling of loss is so great.

There is a great affinity here to create a friendship,(and an honest one) where looks, lifestyle and means don't make any difference, its only the social aspect which matters.

Although the loss of a friend (and although Ive known her less than 3 months I enjoyed speaking with her) is upsetting, the thoughts provoked are a shock, I didnt think it was possible for that kind of bond to be created on such a short time, but perhaps its because its pure and not diluted with things like looks ETC!!
I know how you feel, something similar happened to me with the first man I met that spoke my language u.u

I talked to him a couple of times and we even said that next time we would play something... and then he disapeared and deleted his avatar...
[Image: raam10.jpg]
(01-08-2016, 01:28 AM)Boo-cake Wrote: I know how you feel, something similar happened to me with the first man I met that spoke my language u.u

I talked to him a couple of times and we even said that next time we would play something... and then he disapeared and deleted his avatar...

I think that with the development of a friendship in this environment there is the subconcious expectancy of a sexual encounter with alot of people (myself not included as ive not yet slept with a friend) but perhaps as it was someone you had a bond with, the expectation of your own performance would be too much!!
This has happened to me a few times as well. I think the worst part for me is not having a chance to say goodbye. Suddenly this person, who you have grown quite fond of, is gone forever. One in particular brought me to tears and I still miss her deeply even though it has been weeks since she left.
Heart juicylucy
Yeah, I know some people I'd definitely wanna say goodbye to if either of us decides to quit. Just to show how much I appreciate the time we had together, though not physical, you can still enjoy talking to someone so much. I don't even care about their real gender, age and looks. They are friends that I treasure.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-08-2016, 03:20 AM)Emmie Wrote: Yeah, I know some people I'd definitely wanna say goodbye to if either of us decides to quit. Just to show how much I appreciate the time we had together, though not physical, you can still enjoy talking to someone so much. I don't even care about their real gender, age and looks. They are friends that I treasure.

I am thinking a lot of people arrive thinking they are going to play a typical anonymous computer game and discover they are having real feelings and real human relationships and that must be very scary. The reaction to scary things is occasionally to turn and run. Take it as a compliment and not as an insult!
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
Strange things happen in this game... you can feel empathy, sadness, fun... like you really know some of that people, even after only some words, some moments had togheter.
You can feel yourself like an open book, or like a child, scared in a corner.
Do androids dream of electric sheep?

^^
(01-08-2016, 01:19 AM)Thekink Wrote: Ive recently been abandoned by a friend i met shortly after joining MNF club. 

She ( I wont mention her name in case she just decided to make another avatar) Left a little after Christmas, I had not been on in a few days and when i logged on to the game saw the deleted avatar in my friends log.

We never went past flirting but it makes you think. How is such a strong bond made, that you would miss someone you have never met, never seen, only spoken to in character, but the feeling of loss is so great.

There is a great affinity here to create a friendship,(and an honest one) where looks, lifestyle and means don't make any difference, its only the social aspect which matters.

Although the loss of a friend (and although Ive known her less than 3 months I enjoyed speaking with her) is upsetting, the thoughts provoked are a shock, I didnt think it was possible for that kind of bond to be created on such a short time, but perhaps its because its pure and not diluted with things like looks ETC!!

You are right, i recently loose 2 friends the same way, and like you said, i feel an empty, its strange to feel that way, for someone you never met, you probably never will...but i think this game is exactly this, we dont know in person, but the bonds we create in here, are sometimes, more deep that with a person you really know...dont worry, TheKink is not only you who felt sad...
Yeah. This happend to me today. I am so sad now Sad
I understand too. Though i havent lost a friend yet.....but sometimes i too feel sad when they have been feeling sad or are not in a good mood.