Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is there a place RPers gather?
(01-09-2016, 11:36 AM)SissyPrincess Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 02:50 PM)Tantrum Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 10:11 AM)SissyPrincess Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:30 AM)Sharpey Wrote: If you want to find people to talk to, the Alley and beach are, in my experience, the best places if you're on the Beaver Bash or Bing Bang servers. The Wild West, while often busy, is usually silent., but can get interesting with a few talkative people. On the less crowded servers, smaller areas such as the waterfall and mountain seem a better bet. My suggestion would be to find where people are talking already and, if you can involve yourself, jump in. Don't be afraid of the groups; while a lot of people have friends they usually talk to, it's very rare to find any exclusive groups.

If you're PMing with people, try to get a feel for their kinks and interests, while letting them know yours. If it's a random pick-up, nothing wrong with just being blunt; ask them what they want, tell them what you want, and if they bite, awesome. If it's a more drawn out, in-character conversation, start to RP in the PM's; this can give you a good indication of what to expect in the bedroom.

Finally, if you have any particular desires, it could be worth editing the original post and adding these. People will see, and if they see you in game and are interested, can say hi, or more.

That's a good idea! I'll do that.

And, I do know how to put myself out there.~ I guess the bigger problem is me being... picky. Haha.

Sissy, not a problem in being picky...that avoid you many bad sex...go for it, do whar shar says, dont be shy on public conversations and in more intimate ones in public, yes...there are a few of ones...just go and have fun...

Well, funny enough, I did get bitched at for being picky last night because I was still sex level 1 and denying random room invites, haha.
Take being Level 1 as a badge of honor and not an insult. Any "wan 2 fuk?" People can level up but it must be horribly painful and boring to do if their approach of others is any indication!
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
Thats exactly the kind of bad sex you avoid..., accepting cold invites, and if the guy or girl, PM to you saying that you are level1 and shouldn't refuse for that reason, you be sure that was BAD SEX, so just let them talk and ignore
Some of us cum here,(sorry bad pun) to get to know each other, other come to gain levels you need to know what you want, Ive found the finding good partners is exhausting but so much more worth it !!!
(01-09-2016, 11:36 AM)SissyPrincess Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 02:50 PM)Tantrum Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 10:11 AM)SissyPrincess Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:30 AM)Sharpey Wrote: If you want to find people to talk to, the Alley and beach are, in my experience, the best places if you're on the Beaver Bash or Bing Bang servers. The Wild West, while often busy, is usually silent., but can get interesting with a few talkative people. On the less crowded servers, smaller areas such as the waterfall and mountain seem a better bet. My suggestion would be to find where people are talking already and, if you can involve yourself, jump in. Don't be afraid of the groups; while a lot of people have friends they usually talk to, it's very rare to find any exclusive groups.

If you're PMing with people, try to get a feel for their kinks and interests, while letting them know yours. If it's a random pick-up, nothing wrong with just being blunt; ask them what they want, tell them what you want, and if they bite, awesome. If it's a more drawn out, in-character conversation, start to RP in the PM's; this can give you a good indication of what to expect in the bedroom.

Finally, if you have any particular desires, it could be worth editing the original post and adding these. People will see, and if they see you in game and are interested, can say hi, or more.

That's a good idea! I'll do that.

And, I do know how to put myself out there.~ I guess the bigger problem is me being... picky. Haha.

Sissy, not a problem in being picky...that avoid you many bad sex...go for it, do whar shar says, dont be shy on public conversations and in more intimate ones in public, yes...there are a few of ones...just go and have fun...

Well, funny enough, I did get bitched at for being picky last night because I was still sex level 1 and denying random room invites, haha.

Well Princess, usually those with em one line PMs like "wan sum fuk" are usually not a good enough RP partner. You do yourself a favor by denying em  Big Grin 

You can usually spot good RP partners from conversations, so as most of the people in this thread have pointed out: Explore, chat and enjoy people gatherings. You never know if you'll find em there Wink
(01-13-2016, 04:16 AM)Bansai Wrote: Well Princess, usually those with em one line PMs like "wan sum fuk" are usually not a good enough RP partner. You do yourself a favor by denying em  Big Grin

I still dont know what to say to girls to invite to me room. I am using now the PM more than before, but with less results. Before i just send "invite to room" nothing more and was easy and fast... And 70% found a girl likes RP.

Seems i am a good RP, mabey not perfect but, i use more words instead moans of pleasure, and depending of the situation, the pose or animation, and describing some things like "your pussy are trembling". And actually seems i dont know how to moan in pleasure... Can someone giveme some advice?. I have these only, use: aah, uuh, ooh, (and combine these last using like uuooh or aauuh), uf uf, mmm, uummm, ummmff, mmmff... And not much more, i combine using like: "uf uf ufffffuck" to describe a word while moan.

If any girl want RP tell to me by PM please. My preferences are in order: Speak Spanish, medium or large breast (but not small), RP of "master and slave". I really dont care if speak english and likes "master and slave", but if i have to choice i want spanish first, because are more easy for me. But its really weird for me the "small tits", i even saw some premium girls with it and... (O_o) so no small tits thanks......

hello
Don't have much else to add then what has been said already. Really try and get to know the people through chat. Don't go to a room after getting cold requested. I'm fairly open about what I like to do RP wise and I know a lot of other people are too! Good luck in your search.  Heart Tongue