Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is there a place RPers gather?
Topic.

The game is alright so far, but, the people I've found, so far, are... lacking. They're the usual one-line moans and repeating cuss words. I don't need a huge wall or anything, but something to spice up the animations is appreciated.~ A lack of some wanted customization (which I'm sure you can figure out what I want by my name) hurts too, but, I can deal with it.

Likewise, I'd like to see the VIP animations too. The free ones are OK, but, they get repetitive after awhile!

If anyone is interested, drop me a line. I use the same name in-game as well! Obviously, I RP as a sissy, so, if that's no good, well...
Gather? No I wouldn't really say so.. but ask around, look at the names, do some public chat RP lines..I'm sure you'll find people with matching interests and style.
Leave your shame and your doubts at the door. 
Hmm! I'll have to do more exploring, then. It's just hard with getting spammed with invites. It keeps locking out chat. It's annoying. ._.;
Start a public chat, from there usually you'll find those with the same interests Wink
There are quite a few with the same interests as you around, but its sometimes difficult to find them. I like RP but have become a bit disilusioned lately as many with RP in their name (and ive not tried all of them by any means) dont really mean rp. There are lots of dom/sub rp'ers around look at the alley and you will likely find a public display, but for other scinarios you need to get to know people!!
I've done some lookin' and chatting, but nothing so far. Unfortunate!

Also, invites taking up the entire screen is really annoying.
If you want to find people to talk to, the Alley and beach are, in my experience, the best places if you're on the Beaver Bash or Bing Bang servers. The Wild West, while often busy, is usually silent., but can get interesting with a few talkative people. On the less crowded servers, smaller areas such as the waterfall and mountain seem a better bet. My suggestion would be to find where people are talking already and, if you can involve yourself, jump in. Don't be afraid of the groups; while a lot of people have friends they usually talk to, it's very rare to find any exclusive groups.

If you're PMing with people, try to get a feel for their kinks and interests, while letting them know yours. If it's a random pick-up, nothing wrong with just being blunt; ask them what they want, tell them what you want, and if they bite, awesome. If it's a more drawn out, in-character conversation, start to RP in the PM's; this can give you a good indication of what to expect in the bedroom.

Finally, if you have any particular desires, it could be worth editing the original post and adding these. People will see, and if they see you in game and are interested, can say hi, or more.
(01-08-2016, 09:30 AM)Sharpey Wrote: If you want to find people to talk to, the Alley and beach are, in my experience, the best places if you're on the Beaver Bash or Bing Bang servers. The Wild West, while often busy, is usually silent., but can get interesting with a few talkative people. On the less crowded servers, smaller areas such as the waterfall and mountain seem a better bet. My suggestion would be to find where people are talking already and, if you can involve yourself, jump in. Don't be afraid of the groups; while a lot of people have friends they usually talk to, it's very rare to find any exclusive groups.

If you're PMing with people, try to get a feel for their kinks and interests, while letting them know yours. If it's a random pick-up, nothing wrong with just being blunt; ask them what they want, tell them what you want, and if they bite, awesome. If it's a more drawn out, in-character conversation, start to RP in the PM's; this can give you a good indication of what to expect in the bedroom.

Finally, if you have any particular desires, it could be worth editing the original post and adding these. People will see, and if they see you in game and are interested, can say hi, or more.

That's a good idea! I'll do that.

And, I do know how to put myself out there.~ I guess the bigger problem is me being... picky. Haha.
(01-08-2016, 10:11 AM)SissyPrincess Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:30 AM)Sharpey Wrote: If you want to find people to talk to, the Alley and beach are, in my experience, the best places if you're on the Beaver Bash or Bing Bang servers. The Wild West, while often busy, is usually silent., but can get interesting with a few talkative people. On the less crowded servers, smaller areas such as the waterfall and mountain seem a better bet. My suggestion would be to find where people are talking already and, if you can involve yourself, jump in. Don't be afraid of the groups; while a lot of people have friends they usually talk to, it's very rare to find any exclusive groups.

And, I do know how to put myself out there.~ I guess the bigger problem is me being... picky. Haha.

Sissy, not a problem in being picky...that avoid you many bad sex...go for it, do whar shar says, dont be shy on public conversations and in more intimate ones in public, yes...there are a few of ones...just go and have fun...
(01-08-2016, 02:50 PM)Tantrum Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 10:11 AM)SissyPrincess Wrote:

Sissy, not a problem in being picky...that avoid you many bad sex...go for it, do whar shar says, dont be shy on public conversations and in more intimate ones in public, yes...there are a few of ones...just go and have fun...

Well, funny enough, I did get bitched at for being picky last night because I was still sex level 1 and denying random room invites, haha.