Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting newcomers or people that just play for the F in MnF
I get people telling me which positions to buy cause they prefer them. xD That gets on my nerves, I don't belong to anyone! I'm free! *surrounded by bars* Hey, wait! No! This is a mistake! *carried away on a cart*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I usually try to gauge by the feedback I am getting as to what position my partner would appreciate but if he makes a gentle request or suggestion that works too. I hate when it's a demand and I will usually do whatever I want at that point.
Heart juicylucy
Alot of the time when it comes to the next pose, (unless im RPing when there is usually a dialogue asking what to do next) i will hover between the poses or scroll through them. If some one asks for a pose, they will usually be obliged but if its demanded I wont!
(01-04-2016, 01:22 AM)magergxd Wrote: Today I was going to RP with who I will assume was a new player and I was going to host and show him a good time and whatnot, but he managed load up first so ended up hosting which wasn't a problem ( I was originally going to host 5 rounds and do all 3 premium poses for him to get him some good exp to kickstart the guy's game). Ended up going 4 rounds, did premium pose to end it (this is where I guess it starts to happen). We finish and he bluntly said "another round". This made just feel like "ok... sure why not" and not the usual "ok~ Big Grin". I dismissed it as his eagerness to get more exp. This time I was host and was going to do all premium for him, first pose nothing from him, just maybe me rping a little to try and get him worked up. I knew he was new since he didn't seem to do any manuals during his rounds. Then during my 2nd pose he said "69"...., I was going to choose the pose anyways as i was hovering over it (then he says "yes" while I was hovering). I chose the pose, but then I snapped and said "Don't tell me what to do plz or I'll leave". He stayed silent as usual, and we finished the session and I left without my usual "thank you"s and "bye~"s. I guess, I snapped because it felt like he was just demanding for it instead of RP demanding (hopefully you get what i mean) and I didn't like it.

tldr; Was i just being petty?Too harsh? Was it ok for me to kinda snap like that? I made up some excuses for him like he's new, or based on his text, he didn't know english, but still... Or was I right to do what I did and I'm just too considerate of others XD?

No Mager, you not, you are a nice person, who just want to have fun and have no preconcepts, like to give and ask in return that the other give some of his one...thats only fair. I been there, i know exactly what you feel, so chill. some people desserve what you did...
A little advice, before you go to a room, try to know the person a liitle more, thats why i dont have many disapointments in here, i have one or two, but i leave most of the garbage outsider..., as for a guy who just ask, ask, ask, and give nothing in return...simple, JUST BOOT HIM OUT!!!!