Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting newcomers or people that just play for the F in MnF
Today I was going to RP with who I will assume was a new player and I was going to host and show him a good time and whatnot, but he managed load up first so ended up hosting which wasn't a problem ( I was originally going to host 5 rounds and do all 3 premium poses for him to get him some good exp to kickstart the guy's game). Ended up going 4 rounds, did premium pose to end it (this is where I guess it starts to happen). We finish and he bluntly said "another round". This made just feel like "ok... sure why not" and not the usual "ok~ Big Grin". I dismissed it as his eagerness to get more exp. This time I was host and was going to do all premium for him, first pose nothing from him, just maybe me rping a little to try and get him worked up. I knew he was new since he didn't seem to do any manuals during his rounds. Then during my 2nd pose he said "69"...., I was going to choose the pose anyways as i was hovering over it (then he says "yes" while I was hovering). I chose the pose, but then I snapped and said "Don't tell me what to do plz or I'll leave". He stayed silent as usual, and we finished the session and I left without my usual "thank you"s and "bye~"s. I guess, I snapped because it felt like he was just demanding for it instead of RP demanding (hopefully you get what i mean) and I didn't like it.

tldr; Was i just being petty?Too harsh? Was it ok for me to kinda snap like that? I made up some excuses for him like he's new, or based on his text, he didn't know english, but still... Or was I right to do what I did and I'm just too considerate of others XD?
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Nah. I'd do the same thing, really kills the mood. I don't normally rp but at least butter up how you say it.
I don't think you were too harsh at all. If someone wants to see the prem poses I have paid for, they can ask and that's fine. If he demands it like an asshole, I either choose the free poses over and over, or make use of the quit button. 0 tolerance for bullshit Smile
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
No, I fully support you decision. I would not have blamed you if you broke it off after the first one.
(01-04-2016, 05:22 AM)Shey Wrote: I don't think you were too harsh at all. If someone wants to see the prem poses I have paid for, they can ask and that's fine. If he demands it like an asshole, I either choose the free poses over and over, or make use of the quit button. 0 tolerance for bullshit Smile

I had actually played with the idea of just not ending the last round until I felt like it, but then decided wasting his time was not worth wasting mine. The experience just left a sour taste in my mouth. Confused
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
"The experience just left a sour taste in my mouth."

Exactly! I have never made use of the 'boot all guests' button. But in a situation like that, i'd enjoy clicking that thing so damn good.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
I agree with you all, If you are good enough to show a noob the ropes, the least you could ask for is a little in the way of manners. I would have booted with a sharp comment attached just before the finish.
When a lady decides to show you a good time, appreciate it, and let her enjoy it too.

First time I done it with a lady in this game, I really don't know much bout RPs, what to say and such. But I at least make suggestive and naughty comments to rile spice her up, and make some moans. Making sure she doesn't feel that I'm the only one enjoying it.

P.S. It ended great, though she's no longer playing the game  Confused
You definitly did the right thing in telling him off. This is a social game, and everyone should enjoy themselves.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I'm pretty sure I've prematurely ended sessions after being instructed to use a certain pose, or intentionally selected a free pose to annoy them. I have, very rarely, agreed to show some players the premium poses, or offered a few pointers on how to make their experiences better. But if people are rude or demanding, let them know.

However, if they request a pose during RP, and in a way that does not detract from it, I will always oblige. But I generally leave it up to my partner to choose the poses she wants, unless she specifically asks for my input.