Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To the Game
I dont do cold invites Tongue
Had any luck yet?
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
Haven't played since I made the post. Making conversation and relationship with peeps takes time
Don't have much time today
Perhaps during the weekend, I'll get on and try some of the things you guys mentioned.
(01-03-2016, 11:58 PM)Bryan24 Wrote: I'm a few hours old into the game. I've been trying to get my level up but I have really terrible luck getting it with girls. 
I don't do cold invites at all. I try pming girls but hardly ever respond. 
I don't PM them " want sum fuk" "let's do it you slut"
Perhaps some few tips on engaging with the community and getting my level up?

Bryan

Use your brain, make a story in your head and go for it, try to understand the mood the other person is, realize that female avatars receiving alot of PM, so a simple Hi, or a simple How are you?, isn't enough...before PM a girl, see if the girl talk in public chat or if shes just in there, see if shes moving...see if shes more for girls or for boys...simple things could make the diference between you have lucky or not....very importante, if the girl reply to you, keep the story and try to be fast replying back, or she find another one...and always Bryan, always give her what she wants...if she want a gentleman, be the best you can, if she want a bad boy, be as bad as you can...go and enjoy the game Bryan
Hey Brian, i keep it simple for you, if you find me...just show me what you worth
Like some others said before, send a PM to the woman you met.
Be polite, and remember saying hello is a good beginning. Smile