Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To the Game
I'm a few hours old into the game. I've been trying to get my level up but I have really terrible luck getting it with girls. 
I don't do cold invites at all. I try pming girls but hardly ever respond. 
I don't PM them " want sum fuk" "let's do it you slut"
Perhaps some few tips on engaging with the community and getting my level up?
(01-03-2016, 11:58 PM)Bryan24 Wrote: I'm a few hours old into the game. I've been trying to get my level up but I have really terrible luck getting it with girls. 

Make yourself known on chat, get involved in conversations! find somewhere that a chat is going on and get yourself know. you will likely recieve some invites yourself before long!!
1. parties ;p
2. make yourself look a bit special. PM them something that would draw their attention to you, then please them with words c: And dont forget you're talking with ladies ;p(except few cum dumpsters, like.. literal cum dumpsters xD )
doing PMs is a good start as well, but i think the lack of response is just because they've already been bombarded with enough PMs already so trying to find a way to engage them without giving off that annoying "i just wan sum fuk" vibe is going to be your ultimate goal and something you'll have to try out and make your own style of it. Talking in public chat is also a good way too.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(01-03-2016, 11:58 PM)Bryan24 Wrote: I'm a few hours old into the game. I've been trying to get my level up but I have really terrible luck getting it with girls. 

Be patient. It is about the journey not how quickly you reach some artificial destination. Also remember the other characters you interact with are not robots or software but ACTUAL REAL human beings!
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
I would say involve yourself in conversations within the public chat. My assumption is that when you are talkative it helps others see you as less creepy or a bore in the bed. Not saying that you are but that's what others will see as they do not know you.
You asked for it Big Grin
Seems like your on the right track so far, I would recommend just trying to make yourself stand out a bit. A nice character name is a good start, and as you said "u want sum fuk" is a good thing to avoid but I would stay clear of things even such as "Hi." It's just too boring and doesn't get a conversation flowing.

Imagine your PM against 10 others at the same time. What makes yours stand out? Are you funny? Great, roll with that (I love funny guys). Are you a sweetie? Awesome, cook up some sweet one liners. Just go with your strong points and you'll find some nice girls quickly Smile

Also, it will become easier once you reach a higher level, especially if you are a premium player.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
I like to rent beach chairs and inform people about the Cactus. You should praise the Cactus...which is me.

(to whom gave me rep: thanks. x) ... check my profile... you'll get what I meant.)
So talking in the public chat might not always work with some girls. In a busy area I will pretty well be on PM continuously. I try to keep an eye on the chat but often I forget. More than a few times I've had a friend PM me asking why I am ignoring them then I look and they have been standing there talking to me for awhile.
Also the chats sometimes go off on tangents that don't interest me so I will tune them out. I think a pleasant PM showing some of your personality is the best approach.

Quoting what Shey said,

"Imagine your PM against 10 others at the same time. What makes yours stand out? Are you funny? Great, roll with that (I love funny guys). Are you a sweetie? Awesome, cook up some sweet one liners. Just go with your strong points and you'll find some nice girls quickly"

And I will add, Dont be a cold inviter!!!
Heart juicylucy
Cold invites should be forbidden, and following public chat may be hard as there is no scrollbar yet.
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]