Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for Sex
First of all, I'd like to know what the "bitch complex" is... And second, people need to stop bitching about being put on ignore. That's not discrimination or anything. It's a feature to make sure people you don't wanna associate with can't contact you. Nothing more, nothing less. If they don't wanna give you a chance, that is their right, why should they have to listen or talk to you, even though they don't want to?

All I see is an egotistical point of view where people feel like they deserve something they don't. You can't control people, you can only control yourself. We all handle things differently, but it's a fact that if you don't have time to waste on random strangers, the fastest way is just to put them on ignore. That's not rude, do you know how many times when I say "Sorry, I'm not interested", I am requested to write out 5 A4 papers on why I'm not interested, why I won't give them a chance, why I'm even in the game if I don't wanna fuck them etc etc etc etc. It goes on forever. Stop acting like people owe you and be glad when you meet a person who is interested instead... When a person puts you on ignore, they save both of you a lot of time anyways, so just think of it as a favor...

I'm not trying to take the piss, nor am I trying to put anyone down. All I'm doing is pointing out that this is an MMO, and people are playing this to enjoy themselves, not to cater to everyone elses feelings. As long as they don't stalk and harass you, just be happy. -_-
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Yeah that whole "bitch complex" thing was out of line.  Here a good link on it: https://www.buzzfeed.com/lizardb1/the-bi...bq6Qaj061k
Thank you Nightshade, I've never heard the term before and wasn't sure what it meant. ^^ And again, bottom line is, and I really wish everyone would take an ignore this way. Whoever put you on ignore has saved you time you might've wasted on them. Be happy they did, and respect that they are not interested in you.
(01-21-2017, 03:25 PM)Emmie Wrote: First of all, I'd like to know what the "bitch complex" is... And second, people need to stop bitching about being put on ignore. That's not discrimination or anything. It's a feature to make sure people you don't wanna associate with can't contact you. Nothing more, nothing less. If they don't wanna give you a chance, that is their right, why should they have to listen or talk to you, even though they don't want to?

All I see is an egotistical point of view where people feel like they deserve something they don't. You can't control people, you can only control yourself. We all handle things differently, but it's a fact that if you don't have time to waste on random strangers, the fastest way is just to put them on ignore. That's not rude, do you know how many times when I say "Sorry, I'm not interested", I am requested to write out 5 A4 papers on why I'm not interested, why I won't give them a chance, why I'm even in the game if I don't wanna fuck them etc etc etc etc. It goes on forever. Stop acting like people owe you and be glad when you meet a person who is interested instead... When a person puts you on ignore, they save both of you a lot of time anyways, so just think of it as a favor...

I'm not trying to take the piss, nor am I trying to put anyone down. All I'm doing is pointing out that this is an MMO, and people are playing this to enjoy themselves, not to cater to everyone elses feelings. As long as they don't stalk and harass you, just be happy. -_-

Sure thing! You just need to get to the first post of mine. For the second I can say that the straight answer to that can be put while people stop bitching about that.
Wait... nobody said that -ignore- it is a discrimination at that point. I agree to the rest, it is a privilege.
At this point, please don't refer to this into me, because it's not about me here. Of course, they don't need to speak up but this doesn't tell them why the shouldn't to talk or listen, so it's fair enough again at this point.
I mentioned that before that first of all I would check on that before getting into deeper conversation point.

Yes, exactly! I've got the same feeling about that. They shouldn't do that, that's for sure. There is already to much of manipulation over the others and they still want more; I don't like that either.  The rest seem kind of funny because it seem like you're trying to refer that to me? -Is that correct? While it's not about that and I'm totally not about that either so, please read once again before posting; you missing the point and It was pretty much mentioned by me, please don't act like one of those persons who try to control here someone.

Thank for mentioning that after doing it in the whole post. Please do not ever point it out at me because it looks totally opposite in my words and yours as well especially for those who put a little effort to follow the whole conversation going on here. Still trying then to "enjoy".

Nightshade
Yeah that whole "bitch complex" thing was out of line. Here a good link on it: https://www.buzzfeed.com/lizardb1/the-bi...bq6Qaj061k

No, no, no... that's totally not that; in this way.

Emmie
Thank you Nightshade, I've never heard the term before and wasn't sure what it meant. ^^ And again, bottom line is, and I really wish everyone would take an ignore this way. Whoever put you on ignore has saved you time you might've wasted on them. Be happy they did, and respect that they are not interested in you.

Umm... there is no need to say thank you because that's not the meaning and it looks like you're still not sure. Yes! I wish that too here! Anyways still a bit rude after all to not let yourself glorify properly at this point. Oh... respect.. how many times I've mention that; sad that they don't and they would rather start flaming... I'm not interested about them either so such a situation does not happen.
(01-21-2017, 03:49 PM)Emmie Wrote: Thank you Nightshade, I've never heard the term before and wasn't sure what it meant. ^^ And again, bottom line is, and I really wish everyone would take an ignore this way. Whoever put you on ignore has saved you time you might've wasted on them. Be happy they did, and respect that they are not interested in you.

You're welcome Smile
You need to phrase yourself better Wakabayashi. And explain what you mean.

"I'm aware of that and I'm also aware of what kind of form that I've used but some things here have to be put straight and not hidden behind that "ignore" verb or an unexplained prejudice."
"What I would like to see to be more respect towards my efforts and especially over my time like I respect the others;"
"Well, not long after I got ignored"
"I have nothing against that or at least not too much but when everyone is included in that and as we can assume not everyone is capable of doing such a things in order to fulfill our fantasy; acting like the do most of the times and know better by discriminating us at the fields of communication while the rules"

Are a few quotes I picked out, that are part of the reason why I bring this whole ignore thing up. If that's not what you meant, I appologise, but my points still stand in general at least. And if I misunderstood you, please elaborate. And also explain what you mean with "bitch complex".
(01-21-2017, 04:06 PM)Emmie Wrote: You need to phrase yourself better Wakabayashi. And explain what you mean.

"I'm aware of that and I'm also aware of what kind of form that I've used but some things here have to be put straight and not hidden behind that "ignore" verb or an unexplained prejudice."
"What I would like to see to be more respect towards my efforts and especially over my time like I respect the others;"
"Well, not long after I got ignored"
"I have nothing against that or at least not too much but when everyone is included in that and as we can assume not everyone is capable of doing such a things in order to fulfill our fantasy; acting like the do most of the times and know better by discriminating us at the fields of communication while the rules"

Are a few quotes I picked out, that are part of the reason why I bring this whole ignore thing up. If that's not what you meant, I appologise, but my points still stand in general at least. And if I misunderstood you, please elaborate. And also explain what you mean with "bitch complex".

It would be better then if you don't respond if you're not following the full meaning of that. Most of that ignore thing was just an example of the situation of how rude the attitude can be around here just do not dare to point it out in my direction and it will be alright.
You misunderstood me all the way, heh... but I don't want to repeat myself here only to get misunderstood once again. You can drop it on my PM's and I'll explain it to you step by step along with the "bitch complex" thing; it's not a big deal.
hey waka u may think that "bitch complex" reference was a technical term if its often used elsewhere, but clearly i and most pple here didnt know the term and in fact its probably the main reason why we took ur post as hostile (yes me included, tough i probably am the one here that mostly shares ur feelings). Also u must be clearer about what u re complaining about exactly because it wasnt precise enough to have a discussion, which plenty of pple are capable of here, i swear.

Again i state that pple ingame can have VERY diferent experiences, and only by sharing them respectfully we can arrive to improve everyones.
Yes when i read a profile that just excludes my avatar without any way around it, i feel sad
Yes i can think my efforts are met with scorn it doesnt deserve , but its no big deal, and ill just try harder or differently next time, or just accept that i came at the wrong time and got lumped with some annoyance she just experienced.
Yes i feel i sometimes end up rping alone if my partner barely gives me a (blushes) or (smiles) every 5 lines i do, but ill try communicate it nicely that i d rather have a partner than an audience.
Yes i feel some people lack imagination in what they propose.
Yes i feel this game would be wildly improved with a little organisation between the servers/zones by the devs but they seem to think open world is the right way

So i do get frustrated at time

But that one session that will get me into bed smiling, that i get every once in a while... thats priceless and hopefully ill keep getting them for a long time .
I think a lot of people are really hopeful when trying to get in touch with new people they're interested in. And if rejected, they take it personally. 

So for those who take rejections personally: A person who instantly rejects you does not know you. It's then also a big chance the person is just not looking for any new contacts, for all you know it can be any reason, really. 
And why not just respect that? 

It's not like you're interested in making friends with everyone either (most likely not, at least). You gotta ask yourself how you'd react if someone of the "wrong" sex came to you asking for something you weren't interested in. 

Putting someone on ignore instantly is not being disrespectful either. It's cold, yeah, but not mean or prudish, imo. The person just ended it, and you gotta understand that a forced convo, with someone who wants to ignore you, leads nowhere. Not even to a new face in your friendlist. 

Move on, that's way easier than begging and nagging for something that's not gonna happen. ^^
[Image: ZPbMs5.gif]
Some of you guys totally missed the point, and by a very large margin that is too. You can't just say this game is designed to play out your kinks and then get frustrated that people don't have the same fetishes as you. Tough, how about you start try different things if your unsuccessful or just establish yourself as a good RPer, people talk. And if you get ignored while trying or they just stop, it's also on you... Maybe I'm not having this problem with not finding RP partners, and that's why I can't sympathize with some of you, nevertheless I must say that "adapting" to other's fetishes while keeping your strict style will make it so much easier to to make a 1/12 probability to a 7/12 probability.... Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.