Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for Sex
First off, I will say that I am one of the ladies who sells sexual favors for in-game money.

Now that that's out of the way, lets get on with the WHY:

I do it because it's fun. Really. I get to meet and interact with LOTS of people, and out of those lots of people I can meet some really great ones! Yeah sure I get a monetary kickback but, hey, if you're going to do something why not get paid for it? Another way I look at it is that I get plenty of practice with my in-scene dialogue and descriptor use, so that when I come across someone really special, I have all of the tricks and techniques to really wow them and give them an experience that they'll remember.

And to you, JailbaitJane: for payments under $1k, the rodeo is the quickest way to do it. The other way is to use the stripper poles at Bar Vodka, but I only use them for payments over $1k, and it's kinda doubtful that non-premium girls will be making over $1k per purchase.

I hope this helps you all understand the mindset a little better! <3
(11-26-2016, 05:13 AM)Sasa Supple Wrote: First off, I will say that I am one of the ladies who sells sexual favors for in-game money.

Now that that's out of the way, lets get on with the WHY:

I do it because it's fun. Really. I get to meet and interact with LOTS of people, and out of those lots of people I can meet some really great ones! Yeah sure I get a monetary kickback but, hey, if you're going to do something why not get paid for it? Another way I look at it is that I get plenty of practice with my in-scene dialogue and descriptor use, so that when I come across someone really special, I have all of the tricks and techniques to really wow them and give them an experience that they'll remember.

And to you, JailbaitJane: for payments under $1k, the rodeo is the quickest way to do it. The other way is to use the stripper poles at Bar Vodka, but I only use them for payments over $1k, and it's kinda doubtful that non-premium girls will be making over $1k per purchase.

I hope this helps you all understand the mindset a little better! <3

It is fun. Makes a set of rules while I am dancing. I have gone from 800 to 1k to 1500 in tips for 4 rounds in a room. Sometimes it has to be that much all in a row. Sometimes not. Sometimes I buy the room, sometimes not. I have gotten tips up to 20k from the same person in a row. I don;t look for a particular level. There is no real way for me to tell unless I already know them. In fact, the lower the level, the more time I spend in the room to give them more exp. If they are close to lvling and want to lvl, I will do a couple more rounds. It's nice to see them happy when they lvl Smile
(01-03-2016, 10:45 PM)kvng_jones Wrote: What is with all of the women trying to charge for sex, that is for the brothel. The game is still very new (3 Months) so there is a lot of low lvl players that are just trying to lvl up. The majority of the ones trying to charge are lvl 5 and 4. They also try to charge in other ways as well.

Post below your similar experiences or as to why they are doing this.

- Thank You

well for one u dont need to lvl up theres really no point unless ur prem. second people want to save up for house if they are ever added cuz rumor said house will be sold for 80k to 100k and third its a  way for us to stop rude guys to stop harassing girls with nasty pms or cold invites

(01-04-2016, 05:32 AM)Shey Wrote: This is why I hope they don't implement player trading, or this type of stuff becomes the norm. It's also really easy to scam people out of their money.

It would be neat if there was a way to place a sexual bet (opposed to a cash bet) on the Rodeo multiplayer. For example If player 1 beats player 2, they are both transported immediately to a bedroom in the Saloon where player 1 can do whatever he/she desires. Just add a $50 fee to start a sex bet in the Rodeo menu, and viola!
Scam proof and still requires a fee for the bed.

this wont ever happen might be a good idea if they do but hardly anyone plays the rodeo anymore and if u go to a room then thats kind of forcing u to sleep with someone which isnt good
It's kind of crappy though how these "services" are often biased. If a woman wants to charge for sex, that's her choice. But more often then not I see them charging men, but never woman. This doesn't really feel like a service when only a particular group of people are required to pay for it.
(12-15-2016, 07:15 PM)Jackson125 Wrote: It's kind of crappy though how these "services" are often biased. If a woman wants to charge for sex, that's her choice. But more often then not I see them charging men, but never woman. This doesn't really feel like a service when only a particular group of people are required to pay for it.

That's the tough part...when you're running the store you can choose who you charge. Especially in this envirnment. But eventually men could stop going there to pay if we wanted to.
Would the house become a brothel for women to offer their services? O.O
(12-15-2016, 08:56 PM)Janice Wrote: Would the house become a brothel for women to offer their services? O.O

Well, that happens in RL. I see no reason why the same thing shouldn't happen in game. xD
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
Why wouldn't women be doing this? It's the oldest job in history. If prostitution was legal around the world, there would be a lot more prostitutes. As for in game purposes, most high lvl users get little to no exp for banging a low lvl user, so money is a fair compensation, especially since most exp hunters are either really bad at rping or just silent....
(12-15-2016, 07:15 PM)Jackson125 Wrote: It's kind of crappy though how these "services" are often biased. If a woman wants to charge for sex, that's her choice. But more often then not I see them charging men, but never woman. This doesn't really feel like a service when only a particular group of people are required to pay for it.

I would charge a female. I am pretty sure a few I have charged were females using male avatars.  I would not discriminate.  Tongue
(12-16-2016, 01:28 AM)Tracy Wrote:

I would charge a female. I am pretty sure a few I have charged were females using male avatars.  I would not discriminate.  Tongue

Oh, there are quite a few woman out there who charge everyone. Just saying there is a lot out there who give special preferences to one gender over the other. It's a shame. I wouldn't mind hiring some of those I see hanging around, but it wouldn't feel right considering other people get a freebie while I have to work for it.