Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for Sex
(01-04-2016, 11:19 AM)Roselynn Wrote: One suggestion I have is that the guys and girls selling themselves should simply wait in the brothel, or in the hotel/motel lobby, seeing as these places are largely empty with most chat taking place in the outside areas. Then those wishing to buy can more easily identify those selling.

Noooo! I use those places to hide away from people when I need a breather. Don't give them ideas! D:
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Well... Now we all know where you're hidding, no more escape then :-P
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Noo! My safe haven! Seriously though, I think they should make an entire new area for that kind of activity. Like a red light district of mnf club or something. That would be pretty fancy.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I guess the alley was meant to be the shady place of the game with the brothel and the back street seller.
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-04-2016, 05:32 AM)Shey Wrote: This is why I hope they don't implement player trading, or this type of stuff becomes the norm. It's also really easy to scam people out of their money.

It would be neat if there was a way to place a sexual bet (opposed to a cash bet) on the Rodeo multiplayer. For example If player 1 beats player 2, they are both transported immediately to a bedroom in the Saloon where player 1 can do whatever he/she desires. Just add a $50 fee to start a sex bet in the Rodeo menu, and viola!
Scam proof and still requires a fee for the bed.

wow shey, great idea that is....

Well for me that all idea...change Money(even virtual Money) for sex doesn't say much to me, once i meet a girl we go to the room and then (in the room) she ask me Money to buy a dress, i say no, that i dont want to do that, that she trick me, and i dont like people making me fool, so i kick her out...for other occasion a girl Pm me asking me if i want to "buy" is time, i said no, but since i was in a good mood give her the Money, but no sex involved...as for RP why not, could be fun...
The slaver market disgust me, im glad i dont see that, i dont judge and i dont say nothing, but is a situation, i just leave the place right away....not even looking back!!!

(01-04-2016, 05:11 PM)Emmie Wrote: Noo! My safe haven! Seriously though, I think they should make an entire new area for that kind of activity. Like a red light district of mnf club or something. That would be pretty fancy.

yes thats another great idea, a place just for that, people would know where to go, and people dont like avoid...seems logical
I like to know who bought my service in the brothel.
I don't mind it at all. In fact I get it, but I dont like being assumed that I sell.
(01-10-2016, 11:38 AM)Hulder Wrote: I don't mind it at all. In fact I get it, but I dont like being assumed that I sell.
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
I've been seeing stuff like that a lot lately as well, and I'm just wondering: how do these people 'pay' for sex anyway? Do they use actual money through, like, paypal or something? And if it's in-game money, how does that work? I can only think of the brothel for direct money-transfer, but... I dunno.
i never go for those girls i ignore them, not worth it if you have to pay them