Poll: Multiple Cum shots?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I want multiple cum shots! Cover me!
85.29%
58 85.29%
Yes, I want multiple cum shots, but dont want it to remain.
13.24%
9 13.24%
No, I want the amount of cum to remain the same.
1.47%
1 1.47%
No, this doesn't concern me.
0%
0 0%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
cumming more than once during the session.
Great idea!!! Thanks for posting it. I fully support this. I have mentioned it to the Devs before. But a poll to reiterate the demand should help.

I definitely support the ability to cum after each round. Its so much like real life to cum and go for another round.

I'm conflicted on the option to have the cum showing on the next round or not. From a sexual stand point its pretty hot to keep it showing. But from a programming stand point it could be difficult to update existing poses to show residual cum on the avatars. I'm not a programmer so i can't be sure how much work that would be. But I'm definitely in favor of the option to cum after each round at the least. So to compromise, i would in be favor of option 2 multiple cum shots but the cum doesn't have to show on the body in the next round. It might be less work for the devs to update. just my 2 cents....

i really hope we get the multiple cum . It was one tof my first wishes when i joined here.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: cumming more than once during the session. - by Overfiend - 02-19-2020, 02:44 PM