Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apartment wont load!?
With any avatar when I try to go home it comes with an error message failed to load (name of apartment.jpg) any way to fix this?
Did you save the current background picture of your house?... If so, I recommend resetting it to the stock background, trying to reupload it and then we can work from there if the issue still arises....
I have a problem with my apartment where if I want to download the template, I get the message "I/O Error". How do I solve this?
(10-03-2018, 11:12 PM)69Rider69 Wrote: I have a problem with my apartment where if I want to download the template, I get the message "I/O Error". How do I solve this?

It happens with google Chrome, Try to use another browser. (I use Internet explorer)
(10-04-2018, 10:19 AM)LABO Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 11:12 PM)69Rider69 Wrote: I have a problem with my apartment where if I want to download the template, I get the message "I/O Error". How do I solve this?

It happens with google Chrome, Try to use another browser. (I use Internet explorer)

Hello !

I came here for the same reason. And I'm using an up-to-date version of Mozilla Firefox. I get the same I/O Error when trying to change my background design. I'm a bit estonished that the solution is to use IE. I had the feeling that navigators such as Firefox or Chrome (I don' have the latest and don't really intend to use it) were the more respectful of the internet standards, better than Internet Explorer.

For the moment, the only workaround I found was using the Puffin browser (on my phone) to upload the design. :thinking:
I have the same problem/ First there was I/O mistake, now no mistake just don't upload.
Tried Mozilla, Chrome, IE - doesn't help.

Any hints?
I tried this morning and had the problem too (Opera, Firefox, Edge) even with the downloadable version of the game.
This evening the change of the apartment design worked without problems. (I just tried it moretimes 15 minutes ago)
[Image: detail.gif]
(02-28-2020, 08:26 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: I tried this morning and had the problem too (Opera, Firefox, Edge) even with the downloadable version of the game.
This evening the change of the apartment design worked without problems. (I just tried it moretimes 15 minutes ago)

yes I tried and succeeded. ty