Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game doesn't work
Hey, i have giant problem with launcher. Game just doesn't work. I see only purple screen. I tried everything: restart game, reinstal, restart computer, restart internet. Nothing works. How can i fix it?

[Image: Bez_tytuu.jpg]
If it doesn't work try the browser version on opera x i use that most of the time for mnfclub.
I just sent this to mnf support but maybe someone here can help.

Hi, been having a problem playing.

I have had continual problems with the socket shutting. It says check internet connection but I don’t think that is the problem; maybe because I am losing my C drive memory.

But that is not my query. I have another PC that I downloaded the Desktop version to. Entering the email and password my players appear and I can select a server. But nothing loads even on a lowly used server like Sugar Basin or Tight Lipped. The Yin and Yang spins and that is it and I am returned to server choice; no message like server full.

I loaded the Browser version and Opera; same thing.

Any suggestions? Thank You.
Even i faced this problem with desktop version when my pc got connected to VPN. But it worked fine for browser version though,if ya are connecting to VPN while playing try different regions or try it without connecting to VPN it may work imo.
For the browser, you could try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser, if you encounter errors. As well as restarting your internet connection.

For the desktop app, I don't know exactly how those errors may be fixed, but you should check if the game is not blocked by your firewall
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]