Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are Mods Online?
I WILL ANSWER THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL AND FROM THIS POINT ON I WILL ASK YOU TO STOP SPAMMING THE GAME CHAT OR FORUM WITH YOUR MESSAGES AND THREADS.

As I've previously stated countless times when responding to your avalanche of private messages in-game, as well as telling you in the main chat of the game, the things you've done could be hardly considered harmless and "just for fun".

First of all, you've just stated in your message that "you've tried to BLACKMAIL and harass" a moderator and that "you don't see where's the wrong in that". This is a HUGE problem, if you can't see the problem behind this kind of action or attitude. Blackmail is not at all something deemed "harmless" this being why it's punished by law in the real world. Also, the fact that you tried doing this to a moderator, was important in us being able to act on it. 

I don't want to think what it would have happened if you tried doing it to a "regular" player as you keep calling them. If maybe it would have a player that would have gotten scared and whatnot.

After that, as it's already clear for most of the people around MnF that came across your forum posts or in-game chat endless messages, you have a vendetta against Phoenix. And I can tell that she had the right reasons to ignore you and break contact with you, following that you kept spamming her with messages on every possible mean of communication, as well as you admitting that you tried to blackmail her. And I think I shouldn't explain why this isn't an acceptable attitude.

Beside that, trying to impersonate other moderators, as well as several times you tried to find ways to break/exploit the game is not acceptable.

As for your constant bickering and complaints about the moderator and support email, you need to understand once and for all this thing. You are not the only player in this game that has problems that needs to be solved. They will be answered in the order they are received, not on preferential matter.

I feel that all that I've told to you and TRIED to make you see what's wrong in your actions and way of being in PM's in the game, flew by past you and you haven't understood anything from that, as I can see you keep doing all the things that you've been told not to do anymore. 

I consider that's not more to be added to this discussion, as for that I will refrain from saying anything else regarding this subject from now on.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(05-22-2021, 02:56 PM)Vrook Wrote: I WILL ANSWER THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL AND FROM THIS POINT ON I WILL ASK YOU TO STOP SPAMMING THE GAME CHAT OR FORUM WITH YOUR MESSAGES AND THREADS.

As I've previously stated countless times when responding to your avalanche of private messages in-game, as well as telling you in the main chat of the game, the things you've done could be hardly considered harmless and "just for fun".

First of all, you've just stated in your message that "you've tried to BLACKMAIL and harass" a moderator and that "you don't see where's the wrong in that". This is a HUGE problem, if you can't see the problem behind this kind of action or attitude. Blackmail is not at all something deemed "harmless" this being why it's punished by law in the real world. Also, the fact that you tried doing this to a moderator, was important in us being able to act on it. 

I don't want to think what it would have happened if you tried doing it to a "regular" player as you keep calling them. If maybe it would have a player that would have gotten scared and whatnot.

After that, as it's already clear for most of the people around MnF that came across your forum posts or in-game chat endless messages, you have a vendetta against Phoenix. And I can tell that she had the right reasons to ignore you and break contact with you, following that you kept spamming her with messages on every possible mean of communication, as well as you admitting that you tried to blackmail her. And I think I shouldn't explain why this isn't an acceptable attitude.

Beside that, trying to impersonate other moderators, as well as several times you tried to find ways to break/exploit the game is not acceptable.

As for your constant bickering and complaints about the moderator and support email, you need to understand once and for all this thing. You are not the only player in this game that has problems that needs to be solved. They will be answered in the order they are received, not on preferential matter.

I feel that all that I've told to you and TRIED to make you see what's wrong in your actions and way of being in PM's in the game, flew by past you and you haven't understood anything from that, as I can see you keep doing all the things that you've been told not to do anymore. 

I consider that's not more to be added to this discussion, as for that I will refrain from saying anything else regarding this subject from now on.
Hello sorry to bring this up but IN THE REAL World there is Laws but guess what not to be rude but people who are able to Blackmail powerful leaders and they are powerful leaders themselves they are allowed to do that because the other leader's are scared. For an example Vladimir Putin probably has Blackmail evidence of past President Donald J. Trump of Russian Hookers pissing on him and he's scared of Vladimir Putin this Glorious Leader of Great Motherland Russia but you know what that's another story I don't want to talk about real life that's an argument I had with Emmie before comparing and contrast with Moderators as if they were figures of Authority like Real Life Police Officers and Police Officers have to deal with the Good and Bad and Ugly. So basically your telling me Moderators are not like Police they are not Authority Figures. ? So basically what are you not a Police not an Authority Figure Only a Basic Player with a golden badge? There has to be more to this story and I doubt you will discuss or debate this with me any longer and you probably don't care or can't care any less about me or any other users. I was telling Emmie Police basically deserve disrespect they want to Defund the Police in real life and correct we live in a Bad Bad World real life and on here. There is no Perfect world I never claimed we live in a Perfect world I never got angry with Emmie she does not control the Laws she only Enforces them and that's a big big difference.
As of this post, moderators are players who volunteered to help uphold the terms of service, and keep the game a better place for players in general. Harassing, stalking, abusing, blackmailing (threatening in general), are things that are not allowed on MNF Club.
In our terms of service, under Respect and Safety, you can find the following paragraph:
"1. When using the Service, you will not harm other members. You will not harass, bully, intimidate, threaten, or stalk any member, or make rude. You are prohibited from using the Service for an unlawful purpose or to take an action for the primary purpose of reducing the enjoyment of the Service by another user."
Both Players and Moderators are users of this service. This means that you are not allowed to do any of this, towards either Player or Moderator.

Yes, Moderators are a form of authority in MNF Club. This is needed in order to make sure that players follow the terms of service, as without Moderators, there is no one to enforce them. If there was no one to enforce them, it would embolden certain players to break them. This is proven by the fact that even with enforcement, we still have plenty of players who do this. This is nothing new, most, if not all online games, have some form of team that upholds their terms of service.

I will finish off by saying that the idea that you should have the right to harass, stalk and threaten certain people is not only very entitled, it is also very toxic. We volunteer, precisely, because we wish to fight against those types of behaviours.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Basically what I got out of all of this any Mod can do anything they want they are allowed to harass any users or intimidate any user that's how I felt how I was treated. And soooo many users have stalked some Mods I mean how else would you describe it when any user wants to find a Mod and they go on the Official Twitter page and read the Mod list and they are happen to be Premium and send in-game money and they don't know if a particular Mod is online or not. I just figured if you hold any authority and you abuse that authority to Ban Any Player User not Including myself that just seems ethically and morally wrong. We do not life in a perfect universe we do NOT Live in a perfect world. So basically it doesn't matter how long you been in game I will always be the victim in this matter and it just doesn't seem fair if anybody has authority they are allowed to play the victim and the judge. That is basically what I am getting out of this and hope everybody can read this pose and if they do feel the same the Admins/Mods of this form will flag it down. I believe Power to the Player like GameStop why can't players just simply enjoy a game and the Mods have the same rights you are saying so why doesn't She or He leave the game then? Why does someone like me or anybody user have to leave the game because we made a pee cry baby Mod upset angry soiled themselves that isn't very mature and this is supposed to be an Adult Sex Game I thought what is she like 19 years old or something? But basically I try learning about people and talk gossip other players and why is that so wrong? They didn't need to play on this game nobody put a Gun on Phoenix's head and said you have to play this game or you will never have any Real Friends from online it's not really an online chat room so basically there is a divide in power and authority it doesn't matter if you got the money or anything if you just get lucky and fake it till you make it. Just play nice basically even though that's not your real intent. Just tell people why is there so many users that became Mods and they lost that Status what did they do that was so long? Anyways I feel like these debates are going nowhere because it's not really any of my business and nobody will like to talk about it with me and I can already see the writing on the Wall that I will get banned from this Forums site too and basically I'm screwed every single way now with no help no hope what so ever.
There are terms of service. What this means is that when you make an account, you agree to follow these terms of service. And that if you break these terms of service, we have the right to terminate your access to the service. You are basically complaining that you broke the terms of service, and your access was terminated.
You are also saying that you should be allowed to harass, abuse, stalk and threaten other players, and if they don't like it, they should be the ones who have to leave. That is ridiculous. I will block this thread cause there's nothing to be gained from this.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I feel like you really fail to understand some basic rules of society. Because you fail to see where's the wrong in the actions you did. Blackmailing, harassing and stalking with an ill purpose it's something that's not accepted in the game and will be sanctioned accordingly. This is what you don't seem to get through with. Your actions caused another player to not enjoy the experience of the game. Doesn't matter if it is a regular player or a moderator. It's like in real life. Your rights end when they affect my rights. So the decision to forbid access to the game for you was a just measure.

But I see that you fail to understand the right and wrong implications of your actions, and that's concerning. I will again urge you to seek professional help and assistance, as you won't find it on MnF, since we're not suitable to provide specialized guidance.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]