Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are Mods Online?
I don't know why it's really hard to find any Mod online in game there's about 11 Mods total and can't find any at any given time in game. When do any Mods normally get online?
Moderators get online when they have available time.
As the rest of the people that play this game, we, mods, are humans too, that have to go to university/work/various activities in which they have to take part in.
In my case, for example, I'm online at various moments of the day. If I have some free time, I can get online everywhere from early morning to late night.
But I don't stay in only one place. I usually hop from one place to another, from a server to a different one.
And usually, there are people that have me in my friend list, so I can be reached in-game.

Though, for most of the things there are alternatives to asking a mod. For example:

- NAME CHANGES

https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1656

https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1733

As for other problems, like rules being broken and such, there is the REPORT FUNCTION.

For problems with the website and in-game purchases (like potions and properties), support can be reached at team.mnfclub@gmail.com

For banned avatars inquires/clarifications, even if you'd receive an email on the mail that you used to register for the game, there is the email address moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com

As for that, for most of the issues/problems that could arise in the game, a mod is not required to be present 24/7.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I wish to also point out that the purpose of moderators is not to be around in the game for people to reach out to. It's to deal with reports. Perhaps there is such a game with moderators like that, but I have played WoW, SWtOR, ESO, BDO, Warhammer Online: AoR, Wakfu, Blade and Soul, ArcheAge and some others, and I've never seen moderators/GMs etc run around in the game to help people directly, it is always dealt by with reports and tickets. You can make reports, and you can email the moderator email with issues, we also have this forum. No, our goal is not to have 24/7 moderators walking around in the game, that would be silly and unpractical. Yes, you can find moderators in-game sometimes, but that is not, and never will be their purpose.
Side note to this though, if I am in the game, and have time, I will help out. And I imagine the other moderators are the same. I just want people to understand, cause I see this complaint a lot, no. 24/7 moderators running around in the game is not, and never will be an intended feature.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(11-01-2020, 03:06 PM)Emmie Wrote: I wish to also point out that the purpose of moderators is not to be around in the game for people to reach out to. It's to deal with reports. Perhaps there is such a game with moderators like that, but I have played WoW, SWtOR, ESO, BDO, Warhammer Online: AoR, Wakfu, Blade and Soul, ArcheAge and some others, and I've never seen moderators/GMs etc run around in the game to help people directly, it is always dealt by with reports and tickets. You can make reports, and you can email the moderator email with issues, we also have this forum. No, our goal is not to have 24/7 moderators walking around in the game, that would be silly and unpractical. Yes, you can find moderators in-game sometimes, but that is not, and never will be their purpose.
Side note to this though, if I am in the game, and have time, I will help out. And I imagine the other moderators are the same. I just want people to understand, cause I see this complaint a lot, no. 24/7 moderators running around in the game is not, and never will be an intended feature.

I see but most of those games you mentioned don't they have active mods? And if those mods aren't active in game for so many days they lose their mod status right?
None of those games have moderators in the game. You literally have to make reports, or tickets to reach them. And you always have to wait for contact, and sometimes there isn't even contact, except perhaps with email. That's what I mean, the only game I know of, that has moderators walking around in the game, is MNF Club.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
When are Mods available at all including here on the Forums? What Thread do I go to find the "Forum Mod List" ? I'm trying to get help and it seems I can't find any help surely I can't be the only user/player to have difficulty in this game I don't know how things are runned and it's none of my business but lots of other players probably have the same questions on who dictates who is a Mod and who isn't and there has been some bad ones indeed and they look at more than just the name too like Badgurl she hasn't been active for a while and some players are like why have a Moderator with the Name Bad in it don't we want Good girls? But anyways I guess things are full of Drama and Toxic Players everywhere can't change that... I guess that's why so many players get banned and the cycle continues and without any mercy the full wrath of the god's of MNF the "Moderators" can determine anything and Players are weak and trash and nobody cares about players it's all a lie. There's no game to really compare this community to and I don't play all of those games you mentioned and if I even did why should I? We all have lives as stated before by Vrook so why can't players work with Mods and Developers alike? Even we have short comings and make mistakes are we not human beings too? it should work as a double edge sword players are not Mods and Neither are Mods Players they are not Created Equal. Human Beings are Not Created equal Mods are Gods and the Player even if you have Premium that's just something you can lose at the end of the day... Not to be all depressing and realistic about it but it's the truth. Mods can be the Victim and the Judge and they can also be the Jury and Executioner There is no True Freedom of Speech or anything this is all a Private Held game and the Developers can make the Final Decision about anything and best thing to do besides getting warnings and getting bans is to just quit the game you and I don't have to play this game we don't have to spend loads of our own wealth on just some stupid video game need to get a life and stop harassing mods because they just want an easy way to have premium and do the little bit of duty they can and they can't respond quick enough to my messages or anybody's messages or handle emails they probably already marked as Spam or however they do. Also I am not sure if anybody will even respond to this message or if I will get banned on here..... Thank you and have a nice day.
(05-21-2021, 01:20 AM)AllyFucky Wrote: When are Mods available at all including here on the Forums? What Thread do I go to find the "Forum Mod List" ? I'm trying to get help and it seems I can't find any help surely I can't be the only user/player to have difficulty in this game I don't know how things are runned and it's none of my business but lots of other players probably have the same questions on who dictates who is a Mod and who isn't and there has been some bad ones indeed and they look at more than just the name too like Badgurl she hasn't been active for a while and some players are like why have a Moderator with the Name Bad in it don't we want Good girls? But anyways I guess things are full of Drama and Toxic Players everywhere can't change that... I guess that's why so many players get banned and the cycle continues and without any mercy the full wrath of the god's of MNF the "Moderators" can determine anything and Players are weak and trash and nobody cares about players it's all a lie. There's no game to really compare this community to and I don't play all of those games you mentioned and if I even did why should I? We all have lives as stated before by Vrook so why can't players work with Mods and Developers alike? Even we have short comings and make mistakes are we not human beings too? it should work as a double edge sword players are not Mods and Neither are Mods Players they are not Created Equal. Human Beings are Not Created equal Mods are Gods and the Player even if you have Premium that's just something you can lose at the end of the day... Not to be all depressing and realistic about it but it's the truth. Mods can be the Victim and the Judge and they can also be the Jury and Executioner There is no True Freedom of Speech or anything this is all a Private Held game and the Developers can make the Final Decision about anything and best thing to do besides getting warnings and getting bans is to just quit the game you and I don't have to play this game we don't have to spend loads of our own wealth on just some stupid video game need to get a life and stop harassing mods because they just want an easy way to have premium and do the little bit of duty they can and they can't respond quick enough to my messages or anybody's messages or handle emails they probably already marked as Spam or however they do. Also I am not sure if anybody will even respond to this message or if I will get banned on here..... Thank you and have a nice day.
Through the mess, I see your point. I get that you would like to feel more "secure" with mods being seen around, and with reports being replied quicker.
But I need to point a few things on your pov.

Mods on MNF Club don't get paid for it. Which means they has to make room on their lives to deal with all the in-game drama. You could say nobody is forcing them, that's true. But that also mean they are doing it because they want to help, they are actually helping you and the community, even if you don't realize it. If someone is helping you to have the best experience possible, you can't just go there and start harassing them, you need to be patient.
Because, the same way they aren't forced to be mods, you aren't forced to pay the premium or even play at all. You choose to play, they choose to help, and they do it the best way they can.

As I said, I get you point and I understand it, but you also need to understand how things are, and that there's no point on attacking others because of that.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
But here's the situation obviously your right but are you understanding the whole scope about things? The Moderators Wanderlust basically friends first with Phoenix and that's supposed to be against the Rules about Getting Mods Ownership about getting the Badge to Withhold the MNF Law... So basically it's okya for Mods to be friends before they become Mods and that doesn't start any corruption? Am I right or wrong for thinking this? Why is that allowed and please don't tell me Oh Wanderlust is no longer a Mod he did it a few times being an undercover snitchy Mod and I don't believe that all Mods wear the Badge and they can view anything anywhere and they don't have to be in game also and that's what Mods have told me to begin with. Also to be clear the appeal will probably not work for me because Phoenix is truly Ruthless she holds so much Power and I don't even have a choice anymore I am Permanently Banned from the Game and it's all Her Fault if she wasn't in game and she didn't choice to apply for Mod position I wouldn't have this problem so basically it's mostly my problem because she has the premium to go along with Mod-ship the Mod Status and that's like getting paid free money so you don't have to pay for the perks of the game so basically when you get something for free you might be earning it but are you really? How hard can it be to type fill reports and monitor people and decide who lives and dies? To be Banned or not to be Banned? That is the question. So not sure if anybody else will reply to this or try to help me Appeal to the Mods because they are the Gods of MNF... I am Scum and they are God.
About the whole mods status, the easy and short answer is that mods are still players. They have the same right to play the way they want and bond with whoever they want, the way they want to.
So, we can't get mad to them for having friends, it would be extremely unfair of us demanding them to stay away from everybody.

About your particular case, it would be better for everybody if you could explain what happened in a calm way. If you was banned, there was a reason or a bunch of reasons for that.
If you don't agree with the situation, you can appeal to it but please don't forget we are all people after all, so please kind and polite.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Hello that is the point I am trying to make am I even allowed to be kind? What do you define as kind and polite? I'm not allowed to contact a Mod and they basically made the point you been warned to never ever contact any particular Mods At All you can never Contact them not in game or outside of game even though I believe that was the particular Mod that was being sneaking and in control of the emails and Emmie found out evidence and was telling me I am not sure who is responding back to your emails we might have a Troll Mod on our hands and it could be me who is also the Troll. That's all fine and dandy but do you understand where I am getting at there are such a thing as bad mods I'm sorry that's my opinion and you can ask her friends every single one of them might say oh yes we are friends because she possesses the Power of The Mod-ship. Moderators basically have power over the players This game doesn't hold the same standards as GameStop There is No Power to the Player. I tried to Appeal in the Mod and Support Email and they don't believe me and they don't think I have a fair cause because I tried to blackmail a mod and why is that a bad thing? Why is that considered harassment? Okay I did a wrong and the Moderator who I insulted or hurt her so bad she decided to give me the Worst Punishment Possible it is the Permanent Ban.. So She is the Victim and The Judge? That really should make players feel welcome and cared for even Veteran MNFuckers? So please keep responding I want to see if this is all a fair trial and judgement it all rests in everybody's hands I guess. I can tell you more about myself and how many times I used my personal payment cards and tried to help people and I never scammed one single player and the argument is I stalk/harassed players and they just so happened to be Moderators... So now that is difficult to me to think that a player once turns into a Mod and is not supposed to take any bad consequences from the players? So what if a player calls a Moderator a Mod-Tard? Because they are corrupt and mad with power and fear nothing. They don't have any real consequences like I do or any player in that manner. So why are we debating this if I am already pass the point of fair judgement? it's all about her it really is what everything Phoenix wants Phoenix gets What she needs she receives... So please tell me more... ? I already know too much I know more than 10% what is going on this game and it's simply put corruption you can really find corruption everywhere you go in the walks of life even an online video game and an adult video game in that matters. So whatever you do or say online has consequences except for MNF Club Moderators lol... That is crazy to think is it?