Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
New Futa Pose
(10-12-2019, 11:28 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:22 PM)ElinciaXaria Wrote: Then how are you suppose to do it? I don't have a credit card so can't use CCBills or vendo. I mainly just use Paypal
You can use cash to buy a prepaid card, and it should work with CCbills as long as it has a Visa or MasterCard logo and is approved for online purchases... Honestly, it’s the best way to pay for online subscriptions/purchases discreetly.

i have tried using prepaid debit visa/mastercard cards, but they all have a restriction on out of US purchases which is what buying anything from mnfclub falls under. I tried to go this route and found out the hard way. which brand of prepaid card are you using?

(10-15-2019, 05:15 PM)Pina Wrote: This is just bad, at least make the premium users pay for 50k or 100k in game money to get it permanently -_- this is such a ripoff

I agree in the lack of premo benefit when comes to this feature, but making it worth in game money will not guarantee any revenue to the developers especially when said premiums are already flushed with ingame currency either from legal or illegal means [which could have been what got them the premium in the first place.]
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
(10-17-2019, 03:56 AM)magergxd Wrote: i have tried using prepaid debit visa/mastercard cards, but  they all have a restriction on out of US purchases which is what buying anything from mnfclub falls under. I tried to go this route and found out the hard way. which brand of prepaid card are you using?

I'll pm you...
(10-18-2019, 06:53 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 03:56 AM)magergxd Wrote: i have tried using prepaid debit visa/mastercard cards, but  they all have a restriction on out of US purchases which is what buying anything from mnfclub falls under. I tried to go this route and found out the hard way. which brand of prepaid card are you using?

I'll pm you...

I'm curious about how to do this too. When I got Premium I just used my bank account to pay through Cbill. Can I not do that with this? I really wan't the futa option for at least one character.
So never mind my last post. I found out I could just pay through my bank account.

I know the dev's are slow with major updates but with charging 15 bucks per character we better get more poses soon. Even if they recycle a few to get it started and then move onto orginal poses.

And I really wish they would go with bulges in most of the outfits. It looks stupid with the characters dick hanging out of a hole. Only outfits that are ok are the bondage harnesses, the dress, the Halloween outfit with the skirt, that Egyptian style outfit and the one default outfit that has the bulge in the skirt.
(12-03-2019, 10:14 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote:
I know the dev's are slow with major updates but with charging 15 bucks per character we better get more poses soon. Even if they recycle a few to get it started and then move onto orginal poses.

yes, exactly! would be pretty easy to recycle this option from the already existing ones: female fucks shemale with strap on. and then we really need this pose: shemale fucks man (with her cock in his ass).
I feel that now that they added the "futa" option they should try to do a multi purpose pose. Like a male can fuck a female, futa or other male. Then Futa could fuck females, males or other futa. And lastly females with the strap on can fuck males, futa and other females. But it would be the same pose. With it being used on females you would have the option to fuck her pussy and ass. With males or futa it would be anal and the ability to jerk your partner off. Maybe have it be missionary or doggy style.
I hope they can add Doggy pose soon and Futa on male
I still see the Futa as an Expansion Pack...

As for new Futa poses, I suspect new poses will be Premium Poses, meaning any Non-Prem player who have Futa expansion, won't be able to use, unless they upgrade to Premium.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(12-15-2019, 05:43 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I still see the Futa as an Expansion Pack...

As for new Futa poses, I suspect new poses will be Premium Poses, meaning any Non-Prem player who have Futa expansion, won't be able to use, unless they upgrade to Premium.

More then likely. Though I feel they should at least recycle the rest of the starting poses like Doggy Style and Rodeo and make those free. 

But yeah it wouldn't surprise me if when they finally do add a new pose that it's going to be premium only. Which would really be a messed up thing to do to the non premium players who paid the 15.
(10-10-2019, 04:26 PM)Retired-Fire-Fighter Wrote: Ha, my girlfriend told me that the new futa pose looks interesting, but she isn't spending 10k, for a 24 hour change, nor is she paying $15.00, in real cash for a permanent pose, that you can change into and out of. 
   Again, MNF proves that they really don't care about us. Undecided.

I've never understood why the devs take such a fun game and have to make EVERYTHING cost something. I wish that the permanent futa potion was $10000 or $15000 for non-prems and only like $5000 for prems. Then prems can get more poses or something considering the futa pose is basically the dominatrix pose without the strapon.