Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
New Futa Pose
My biggest gripe at the moment is the fact that futa on futa.... only one of them get to cum... the heck, at least show a little 'squirt' show from between the 'receivers' legs? Some of this is really awesome, but there's just enough 'lazy' in there to be irritating
isnt the same for male on futa?
How is anyone, who doesn't have a credit card suppose to get the 15$ perma potion and is this whole update a limited time only?
I have already meet a few non-prem players who have bought
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Then how are you suppose to do it? I don't have a credit card so can't use CCBills or vendo. I mainly just use Paypal
it would be nice if they used PaySafeCard…

I know another sex game that uses this service, which allows players to buy with cash
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
(10-12-2019, 08:22 PM)ElinciaXaria Wrote: Then how are you suppose to do it? I don't have a credit card so can't use CCBills or vendo. I mainly just use Paypal
You can use cash to buy a prepaid card, and it should work with CCbills as long as it has a Visa or MasterCard logo and is approved for online purchases... Honestly, it’s the best way to pay for online subscriptions/purchases discreetly.
So, let's go over everything wrong with this update. They improperly labeled shemales as futas. They completely monetized the thing that people have been asking for ages and even made it more expensive than a month of premium. With that said, making even people who pay premium have to pay the full price is ridiculous. I mean the properties get a "discount" so why shouldn't this? The poses are just rehashed versions of already existing ones but they did do the M/S and F/S pretty well. They made the price of the sample cost the equivalent of $10 because they knew that if they made it 1k instead then the rare few premiums who don't have 10k would just make a new avatar to get the cash. Also, they mislabeled shemales as futa. I know I already said that but I already see so many people make that mistake and now someone with power over the game has and that will just lead to more misunderstandings. This last one is just a personal gripe but, as a guy who likes giving and taking, I'm a little disappointed that the male can't be on the receiving end. I thought Mnf was getting a little more progressive when they finally added some gay and lesbian poses but it seems that was just small appeasement.
EDIT: I forgot one thing. Why is it so necessary for all the outfits to have the dick hanging out. I mean sure, it'd be nice if they were given the option but it always has to be out. Does that mean guys will get the option to have their dick hang out of their clothes? I wouldn't do it since that's the point of clothes is to cover things but I'd like to at least have the option since other dick toting characters can do it now. The discreet yet noticeable bulge that the skirt has is honestly what the model should have been for most of them or just that vague view of tip some of the dresses have but fully out looks just weird unless you're nude already.

(10-12-2019, 08:12 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: So after Vadim confirmed that the Futa, I decided to buy the Futa Potion for my main Avatar anyways... 

However, I then found out that CCBills charges 7% more than Vendo… As I am based in the UK, I am paying in £ (GB) 

CCBills is charging £12.91 whereas Vendo is charging £12.00

Forget what I said above, CCBill is based in the USA... and Vendo are based in the EU... Meaning CCBill are applying exchange rates...

However, for those of you not based in either the USA or Europe... I would suggest you compare both for own location.
This is just bad, at least make the premium users pay for 50k or 100k in game money to get it permanently -_- this is such a ripoff