Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Level 17
The mystrey of Level 17 revealed

[Image: unknown.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Wow is that real?
Hmmm, thats rather ridicules... Confused
If you are the one and only lvl 17, you will earn no more EXP, even when you have a match with lvl 14...
And very little points  only with lvl 15...
When there is a new pose appearing (we all are hopefull Wink ), you need many thousands EXP!
So you will be forced to buy again for real money!

I have claimed several times for an urgent update of the EXP-System... Dodgy

PS: Sorry for my bad english!  Blushl
[Image: 41f4b570625e99977eb5eebe2803e02f.png][Image: fb67cf766adcecf4dd0047523521bda1.png]
[Image: c4b08c0ca6c53e83785f1945a57c0fb4.gif]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
what happens if a lvl 15 guy have sex with this lvl 17 girl? he can get exp?!
I have absolutely no idea.

Edit: I'd imagine that since you still get sex exp from other players at level 15, sex alone wouldn't put you over level 15. I'd also imagine that from level 16 on, you get no sex exp just like the capped level 15s.

Again, however, until Vadim comments on it, I have no idea for sure.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I don't think a level 15 would get xp from a level 17 for the same reason a level 15 doesn't gain more xp when having sex with another level 15.
Just my 2 cents Wink
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
I do not get this message when I go to the bank. Is this a regional thing?
I sure am getting a lot of questions about this...

But I do like to keep up-to-date with EXP as I did here... Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*

So let me explain everything I know...

1. EXP Packs can only bought if you don't have enough EXP to obtain a Pose.
  2. If you are to lazy to earn EXP the old way, simply select desired pose you want, and the options to buy EXP Packs will appear.
  3. At the date of posting, if you are either Level 14 or 15, you are not eligible to obtain EXP Packs as you already have enough EXP to buy all the poses.
  4. If you unsure if you have all the poses... tour the game, go to BDSM & Fetish, Penny Funch & of course the Sexual Wisdom Temple (sorry if I missed a spot)
  5. I am unsure if a level 17 player gives more EXP than a level 15 player... so if any Level 17 player wants to help me test this out, I still have a few avatars below level 15.
I want to repat my post from last May 2018:

11-05-2018, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 03:58 PM by Elder Statesman.)

Thanks my dear friend Overfiend!

am I allowed to repeat my idea?

My idea for this Point :

You earn 20 points of EXP in every round of sex with everybody.
Plus 5 Points EXP for each level of your sex-partner.

For exampel:
Four rounds with a rookie (level1) = 80 Exp + 20 = 100 Exp

Four rounds with a highleveler 10 = 80 Exp + 200 = 280 Exp

One round shower with level 6 = 20 Exp + 30 = 50 Exp

One round threesome with one level 2 and one level 12 = 40 Exp + 10 + 60 = 110 Exp

One round foursome with level 8, 9 and 10 = 60 Exp + 40 + 45 + 50 = 195 Exp

and so on... Wink

That would be clear and fair. And we all would have more sex and more fun! Smile

Agree? (We may discuss the absolut numbers, it just an example!)