Poll: Do you want Contact Notes for everyone on your Contacts List?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDEA: Contact Notes
I had an Idea... not sure if its already been raised before..

I was recently reading the following thread Just a little thing about friends lists and it got me think... why can't we have Contact Notes for our friends.

For example, I have a big family in game... but keeping track of all my family nephews, nieces, grandchildren... can be a nightmare when I have so many children, sisters & brothers.  So a contact note would be really helpful.

Another example, making friends just because I hooked up with someone for EXP... that would also be cool to be able state Friends with Benefits (EXP) on notes.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
It would be really great ide but also great idea would be to put already new content into game cuz its going to be 2 months. But i think Lady_Alexa we wont get it or if we do it will be in like 10 years with speed of adding things to this game. Real things not a stupid flower headwear...
It's what I do on f-list and second life. Some people will be remarkable enough that you never really need a note to remind you who they are, but other people?

If I log in right now, I've got a bunch of people on my friend list all with a an assortment of BBC/HARD/HUNG/MASTER/DOM in their name. I couldn't tell you who any of them are, what we played or how they got on my list in the first place. Sure, part of it is their fault for choosing an obviously terrible naming convention, but it would help to have some way to tell them apart!

If only they were smarter with their use of bios too ~ wow...another 'got all pose/got yacht/slaves fucked: 9001/Sexyslutslave69 is my mistress' drone hmm?

Here's hoping for notes down the line!
Yup i like this idea. It's common sense. It will help to mark down how you know them and key details about them. especially since old messages get deleted we need some method of keeping key info about them.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
That would be very usefull!  Cool
It sounds like a pretty good idea. I can think of two scenarios where I'd have use for it. In case of people who change name a lot. And if I have several avatars added from the same person. I could make a little note about who it is.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Great idea Lady Alexa. This would be really helpful and it doesn't sounds like a big deal for the devs.