Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future
You know what worries me the most? I posted this thread almost two months ago. You know how many things changed in the MnF Club universal since then? A flower for girls to use on their hair, an already existing pose unlocked for non-premium girls, and a NPC pose only for premium users.
There. That's it. Not a strong patch, not a fix, not an infrastructure update.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
(07-02-2019, 07:08 PM)RedFires Wrote: You know what worries me the most? I posted this thread almost two months ago. You know how many things changed in the MnF Club universal since then? A flower for girls to use on their hair, an already existing pose unlocked for non-premium girls, and a NPC pose only for premium users.

Devs went on vacation
(07-02-2019, 09:50 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 07:08 PM)RedFires Wrote: You know what worries me the most? I posted this thread almost two months ago. You know how many things changed in the MnF Club universal since then? A flower for girls to use on their hair, an already existing pose unlocked for non-premium girls, and a NPC pose only for premium users.

Devs went on vacation

When? 3 Years ago?
Dodgy
When we get new content?
As I anticipate on my OP, Flash is now walking slowly towards the sunset. As we watch it go and say goodbye to so many years of web and animation ievolution, today we see also the M'n'F Club one step closer to death.

Couple of days ago, we saw a redesign (kinda) on the game aspect, with the option to enable a wider window and another one to hide the illustrations at both sides of it (tho a lot of people, including myself, was already hiding them with css modifiers extensions).
While this should be a nice add-on to enhance the overall game experience, it ends being an alarm for the players.

Couple of weeks ago, we got the information that the new version of the Chromium core was trying a beta function to block flash by default. Notes regarding this can be found at the official website:
https://www.chromium.org/flash-roadmap
Now, we know that the version 76 of Chrome, that will be released on July 30 (next week at the moment of this post creation) will implement this feature.

So, while the internet is preparing Flash to put it to sleep without suffering, the M'n'F development team insist on this technology. 
And as they keep their traditional absolute silence towards the users and fan base, we can only imagine ourselves, in a near future, trying to access the sites of the M'n'F universe and crushing against nthe Forbidden Site sign.
so what is up with the virused download version (untold update from my point of view)
It was showing up as a false positive on BitDefender. The new download shouldn't show even that.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
God damn when can we expect a good update with new content?
(07-30-2019, 06:54 AM)foxiu1414 Wrote: God damn when can we expect a good update with new content?

At this point we should be grateful the game still working. As long as people keep wasting money in here, devs won't do any changes.
Version 1.02 works fine for me... Yes, I have Bitdefender...

Guess I should test 1.03...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]