Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Limits of acceptability
You shouldn't see a person you ignore talking in the public chat. Their talking bubble will still show above their character though. At least that's how it is for me.
Heart juicylucy
Boys and Girls...i have to disagree, WE ARE IN A SEX GAME, right? if all of you accept that, i can carry on...
what people do in a SEX GAME? i dont have to answer that, right?
sure, you might say, go to a room, and do whatever you want...I DO THAT, WE ALL DO!!!!, the problem is after a while that is not enough, at least not for me!!!!
For me make sex in a public area, is the equivalent of fucking a guy in a dark corner, the thrill, the dare, the chance to be caught, all of that turn me on...and of course is something i dont do in RL, or at least not anymore, so i use this tool, to provide some thrill to my mind, am i wrong? are the others who do the same i do, wrong?
Ok i agree, people are talking about...whatever, i have to be absolute honest, most of the kids conversations i dont like, so i use that time to read my PM, and 2 or 3 or 4 avis come and start having sex, is rude i get it....and i accept that certain people dont like, and more, if they are having fun, talking about whatever they are talking, they dont want to move...but, create areas for doing that? what next? create areas for people who smoke?, who drink? gay areas? why not black and white areas? or like i heard once, one server only for premium players? YOU PEOPLE DONT LEARN NOTHING FROM HISTORY?
(01-12-2016, 11:55 PM)juicylucy Wrote: You shouldn't see a person you ignore talking in the public chat. Their talking bubble will still show above their character though. At least that's how it is for me.

Thanks. A bit odd that it applies to the chat window but not for the speech bubbles, though it's not a big issue.

(01-13-2016, 10:05 AM)MsTan Wrote: Boys and Girls...i have to disagree, WE ARE IN A SEX GAME, right? if all of you accept that, i can carry on...
what people do in a SEX GAME? i dont have to answer that, right?
sure, you might say, go to a room, and do whatever you want...I DO THAT, WE ALL DO!!!!, the problem is after a while that is not enough, at least not for me!!!!
For me make sex in a public area, is the equivalent of fucking a guy in a dark corner, the thrill, the dare, the chance to be caught, all of that turn me on...and of course is something i dont do in RL, or at least not anymore, so i use this tool, to provide some thrill to my mind, am i wrong? are the others who do the same i do, wrong?
Ok i agree, people are talking about...whatever, i have to be absolute honest, most of the kids conversations i dont like, so i use that time to read my PM, and 2 or 3 or 4 avis come and start having sex, is rude i get it....and i accept that certain people dont like, and more, if they are having fun, talking about whatever they are talking, they dont want to move...but, create areas for doing that? what next? create areas for people who smoke?, who drink? gay areas? why not black and white areas? or like i heard once, one server only for premium players? YOU PEOPLE DONT LEARN NOTHING FROM HISTORY?

First of all, I really apologize if that's how you feel. In no way did I mean that I want to segregate people. I was honestly thinking about how nice it'd be to have a more interactive environment, ex. an equipped BDSM lounge with an adjacent park for fun "walks". Something along those lines, to make it easier for people to do certain role plays that aren't as accessible or represented right now. But I can see how my suggestion can be offensive, so I'm really sorry that you took it that way. 

I also get that there are a lot of juvenile conversations in public chat that can turn someone off just as much as any other undesirable kind of conversation. Because I don't personally do public RP doesn't mean I'm absolutely against it - like I said in my last post, I want to keep an open mind and be inclusive to people who want to do it. But I also hope people who do engage in public RP can respect it if anybody says they're uncomfortable (even if I would just be one of the people going elsewhere if I had an issue with it).
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Sure 823, i see your point of view, and of course i appreciate everything that improve the game...but just to finish my last post i have to say...i never start an RP with other people talking, if im in the mood for that, i just wait, if the public area is quiet, then i start to having fun, and try to provide some fun for the others, if i really want to do it and the crowded areas have many conversations, i go somewhere else, there are alot of areas less crowded, but still with audience...and of course are alot of things i dont like and i saw it happen, more than once, i dont like what i saw i move away, i call that have respect for the others, the same thing i ask for myself
(01-13-2016, 10:44 AM)MsTan Wrote: Sure 823, i see your point of view, and of course i appreciate everything that improve the game...but just to finish my last post i have to say...i never start an RP with other people talking, if im in the mood for that, i just wait, if the public area is quiet, then i start to having fun, and try to provide some fun for the others, if i really want to do it and the crowded areas have many conversations, i go somewhere else, there are alot of areas less crowded, but still with audience...and of course are alot of things i dont like and i saw it happen, more than once, i dont like what i saw i move away, i call that have respect for the others, the same thing i ask for myself

Thanks, I appreciate it  Smile That's a good mindset; I totally respect and agree with you. I'm sure you don't like anything that breaks the mood just as much as the next person - and indeed, a lot of the pleasure in public play does lie in the thrill, the danger, and the excitement of being watched. 

I doubt most people mean to intrude on others' privacy anyway. There will always be that chance of making someone uncomfortable, but it happens. And hey, I'll take it as a lesson to challenge my and other people's boundaries if it helps everyone enjoy the game more for what it is, than what it isn't.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I tend to agree with you MsTan, respect for the others is the key word...valid for this game, valid for life, valid for everything...
having "gray" areas if i can call it that way, its difficult to accept, i get it, could leave to some sort of segregation, it might, but could improve the game and avoid that acceptability issues? i think so...but is walking in thin ice...