Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Limits of acceptability
Do we think there should be any limits on roleplay in the game? Would your view differ it the RP was private / public?  

You could argue that we have a safe environment, where any consensual kinky acts can be explored fully.  But, for example, names aren't private and could cause offense if they cross the line (wherever that line is drawn).

So I guess I'm only wondering whether people think a line should be drawn at all, rather than where it is...
(01-01-2016, 02:05 AM)Strapon_Goddess Wrote: Do we think there should be any limits on roleplay in the game? Would your view differ it the RP was private / public?  

You could argue that we have a safe environment, where any consensual kinky acts can be explored fully.  But, for example, names aren't private and could cause offense if they cross the line (wherever that line is drawn).

So I guess I'm only wondering whether people think a line should be drawn at all, rather than where it is...

Ive seen a lot of complaints in chat when people begin a sexy dialogue, "get a room" etc. Personally I dont mind it and have chuckled to myself at times when a couple have begun to express themselves in public.

With regards to private RP, the only limits which should be drawn are those which you decide between yourselves!
I was offered to be a dom to a 11 year old little sister roleplay, and thats pretty sick, i think underage stuff is out of bounds.
Underage stuff is not only out of bounds - it's illegal. Engaging in that kind of roleplay could cause both the player and potentially the site admin a whole lot of trouble. I'd suggest staying away from that kind of stuff.
However, this is still a personal decision of the player. As Thekink said - the limits in private roleplay are your own. I have nothing against public roleplay, but - be polite. Smile If there is a conversation on-going at the location, and you continuously cut into it with your roleplay - get a room! Smile
I always talk about the private stuff by PM, never in the chat. Not only I don't like sharing with everyone what I talk with the other users when we're playing, I feel like it would be wrong to "include" everyone in our rp.
[Image: raam10.jpg]
I sometimes get imposed with other peoples roleplay. except this and illegal stuff I don´t see a reason to put more limits
If you get so easily offended by things like a bad name for a character, the internet is not the place for you.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
It's not a matter of being offended, Shey. It's, like the name of this thread says, about limits of acceptability. There is no situation I can possibly imagine that would make even roleplay like that acceptable, that's all. These limits are not imposed by the internet - they are in my mind.
If someone claims to be underage, or wishes to roleplay as an underage. You should report them, for everyones sake.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Talking with a guy once over how girls react and he told me he was 16, that's against the rules but guy was just having fun.

Not my thing as I have have a huge fetish for large breasts but I should point out as may as many of you may not like it RP'ing as underage is not illegal as long as it clear neither participant is actually underage, if it was then diaper play would be illegal.