Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your biggest fantasy?(sex scene mainly)
(12-21-2015, 05:17 PM)Roberta Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 03:44 PM)Thekink Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 09:20 AM)Roberta Wrote: In game I would like to have sex in the showers and quickies everywhere (one or two rounds).
In real life it changes from time to time. Right now my main fantasy is giving a footjob to someone at a very expensive dinner, possibly a first date, just to impress him.

I like that, very sensual!

Thekink

Oh you think that? I didn't tell about that part where he cums all over his pants and he can't stand up 'cause I won't clean. I bet that after this he should punish me Wink

LOL your a bad girl!! "imagination replaces fantasy girl with Roberta"
(12-21-2015, 05:27 PM)Thekink Wrote: LOL your a bad girl!! "imagination replaces fantasy girl with Roberta"

I made another victim Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
wow after reading this thread. I was perma banned for saying less about some stuff some time ago. It is wierd to see it is ok to talk about these now lol
(12-15-2015, 04:47 AM)Orangekitty Wrote: Bare feet on cold marble floor, big empty space with white walls. Completely nude with paint and ink everywhere mixed with spit and lots of raw sex!

If you find the room, I'll bring the paint.. [Image: wink.png]
Really, nothing since the end of December? *humps new life into the thread*

I want to get my holes fisted. That's my biggest fantasy. One in my pussy, one in my ass.
I also want to do a double anal for real.
And I want to fuck in zero-gravity.
(05-16-2016, 02:55 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: And I want to fuck in zero-gravity.

I swear i always thought about this!
It'd be really hard cause you'll be floating randomly and... That aside, sounds good.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Rough triple penetration in public, ideally with bystanders hoping in to treat me roughly as well - guy or girl. I'd love to see how many dicks I can handle at once.

Having a cum bath - guy after guy cumshots on me until I can submerge myself in a pool of cum.
I really want to suck on a good big pair of tits. Like, I don't care if she's jacking me off or if I'm carrying her and pounding away while I do it, as long as I give a good oral loving to her delicious melons.
(05-17-2016, 01:18 AM)MistressRachel Wrote: Rough triple penetration in public, ideally with bystanders hoping in to treat me roughly as well - guy or girl. I'd love to see how many dicks I can handle at once.

Having a cum bath - guy after guy cumshots on me until I can submerge myself in a pool of cum.
I believe the anal penetration record is 6. I could be mistaken but I know at LEAST 5
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]