Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your biggest fantasy?(sex scene mainly)
Wink 
So i'm going to get this thread started off and ask what is your biggest fantasy. It's not easily said by most people but I think it should be out there y'know.

Mine is that i'd want to get fucked on the beach or something like that. I go to a nude beach often because i hate tan lines and i think it would be really hot if a guy with a huge dick came over and asked to fuck. Idk that just mine though. Wink
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
My fantasy is quite simple actually. I love a woman that takes the initiative; not a bossy one. I mean in a feminine way. That's the kind of girl that turns me on. I mean, I can take the initiative whenever I like, but I know for women is harder. And when they do; is so sexy and hot.
One of my Fantasys for some guys is became weird, but i like girls in 'sexy animals unifomrs' (especially cats). And i imagine you in some hot scene with her. Moans something like "nyan" and sticking its claws in my back beggin for dont stop.

Yeah, its weird, but in my mind is sexy and hot Big Grin
(11-27-2015, 03:32 AM)LucasKyo Wrote: One of my Fantasys for some guys is became weird, but i like girls in 'sexy animals unifomrs' (especially cats). And i imagine you in some hot scene with her. Moans something like "nyan" and sticking its claws in my back beggin for dont stop.

Or having her wrap her tail around you, pulling you in and not letting you go
My biggest and dirtiest fantasy is that I want to sneak into Mens toilets and suck the hottest guy that I will find . He then will handcuff me unto a urinal for everyone else that comes by to use. Obviously it cant work in real life and I realise it sounds(and is) disgusting but for some reason thinking about it makes makes me horny.
(11-27-2015, 10:55 AM)Johnny_X Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 03:32 AM)LucasKyo Wrote: One of my Fantasys for some guys is became weird, but i like girls in 'sexy animals unifomrs' (especially cats). And i imagine you in some hot scene with her. Moans something like "nyan" and sticking its claws in my back beggin for dont stop.

Or having her wrap her tail around you, pulling you in and not letting you go

Everytime i imagine something with "wrap her tail around you and not letting you go".
dat scene come to my mind xD
http://tinyurl.com/os9owjt
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
blowjob in public, maybe in middle of some speech XD
fuck a hot MILF type like Kendra Lust while her husband is in house XD
and i like Aredhel fantasy also Smile)
Shadow rider
In game:
Sex in the elevator (plaza), shower (normal and/or vip rooms), or latex clothes.

In real life:
Having a personal slave (bdsm) so always latex, MFFF, monster girls (costumes), having sex with an albino girl (like Shiro of Deadman Wonderland), or twins.

Orangekitty's one sounds very interesting. I'd like to try that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
My biggest fantasy is having sex on the street, when you have a party, and discreetly.
For example , put a skirt and he fuck me from behind while passing a lot of people ahead of us never suspecting what we're doing , but if you suspect might be even better for the 2 or 3 or 4 Big Grin
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
Tongue 
my biggest is many i have so many only sex games can hold em Wink