Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your biggest fantasy?(sex scene mainly)
Futa and Monster girls. Hentai has done some weird things to my taste haha. I probably wouldnt want to be fucked by the futa but i would join two girls or at least please her. But the monster girl has to be mostly human. No animal faces X/
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool
(12-12-2015, 11:22 PM)Maryannae Wrote: Here, here! Me, me!  Tongue
...but I'm a sadist, I don't think you'd like me...  Angel

My biggest fantasy is anything 'tentacle'!  Heart Heart Heart

...and BDSM...   Sleepy

...and, if I really have to be honest: VORE!!!  Heart Heart  Heart

Find me in-game and we'll have fun, dear <3
Bare feet on cold marble floor, big empty space with white walls. Completely nude with paint and ink everywhere mixed with spit and lots of raw sex!
(12-15-2015, 04:47 AM)Orangekitty Wrote: Bare feet on cold marble floor, big empty space with white walls. Completely nude with paint and ink everywhere mixed with spit and lots of raw sex!

I like this one! Interesting! ^^
Fantasy? Hmm, I wanna be paraded crawling naked by someone in front of the motel, and maybe have people watch when he decides to fuck me. (I wouldn't mind some cream while I'm getting fucked as well)

^^
(12-12-2015, 11:22 PM)Maryannae Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 06:51 PM)SpaceCat Wrote: Doesn't seem to be too many bondage-lovers here?

Here, here! Me, me!  Tongue
...but I'm a sadist, I don't think you'd like me...  Angel

My biggest fantasy is anything 'tentacle'!  Heart Heart Heart

...and BDSM...   Sleepy

...and, if I really have to be honest: VORE!!!  Heart Heart  Heart

I'm game for most things bdsm! As long as nothing's going up my butt... At least I don't think so
In game I would like to have sex in the showers and quickies everywhere (one or two rounds).
In real life it changes from time to time. Right now my main fantasy is giving a footjob to someone at a very expensive dinner, possibly a first date, just to impress him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-14-2015, 09:08 AM)Evelyn Wrote: Find me in-game and we'll have fun, dear <3

Why don't you come and find me?  Cool

(12-17-2015, 10:59 PM)SpaceCat Wrote: I'm game for most things bdsm! As long as nothing's going up my butt... At least I don't think so

I can't promise anything...  Blush
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
My biggest fantasy (at the moment), would be an (unchained servent (female)), beautiful demiure and pleasing and wanting sex, but denied most of the time (my self punishment as well as hers), made to watch my other bed mates with me, on hand in case i needed anything! she would be a full sub and be taken on a lead in differing levels of dress when i went to see friends ETC. When i did take her it would be rough and desperate, with restraints and some level of punishment for imagined slights on her part!

(A bit wrong maybe)? but the hints in the name LOL
Thekink

(12-20-2015, 09:20 AM)Roberta Wrote: In game I would like to have sex in the showers and quickies everywhere (one or two rounds).
In real life it changes from time to time. Right now my main fantasy is giving a footjob to someone at a very expensive dinner, possibly a first date, just to impress him.

I like that, very sensual!

Thekink
(12-21-2015, 03:44 PM)Thekink Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 09:20 AM)Roberta Wrote: In game I would like to have sex in the showers and quickies everywhere (one or two rounds).

I like that, very sensual!

Thekink

Oh you think that? I didn't tell about that part where he cums all over his pants and he can't stand up 'cause I won't clean. I bet that after this he should punish me Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]