Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your biggest fantasy?(sex scene mainly)
its not much of a fantasy but somethin that happened to me, i had fuck in my university, hidden in the common room, there where some students in the other room but i fuck my girl so good there, sometimes the moans where too loud but i kept my hand covering her mouth as i pound her harder because i want her to moan more Tongue
I'm a dom, who likes roleplay and creative encounters Big Grin
Hmm... Like lot of guys I guess I would love a harem style fantasy! Having dozens of girls willing to please you in all the way you could imagine... :p
More realistic I would really like to do it in a hammam, private or public Wink
My biggest fantasy I had already mentioned.
But I did another on the steps of my building. Formerly had a very boring porter who was regulating everything and everyone passing by. One day a was my boyfriend, my parents were sleeping in the room, so we went to the top floor and we were dating there. The way I'm warmed, not stand it and had to give him right there and holding me not to moan loudly, because every time the doorman took the elevator to check from floor to floor.
It was very tasty that, but I only had once Sad
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
innocent girl , raping by someone horny. Smile
I do the same, as the horny comes up Tongue
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
Maybe we can do this next time?
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I'll try to be detailed but short.

One of my biggest fantasies plays out with me as a student being called in by my female professor after class, it has to do with my grade being unsatisfactory in her class despite doing very well in all my others. Initially I'm meek with my response, not being able to explain that she's the distraction that is causing my grade to drop. During my protest she catches on to my reason and begins playfully teasing me, knowing exactly what she's doing to me. Not being able to take it anymore I fess up, That's when she decides to teach me a private lesson. At first, shes going trough foreplay ordering me in different actions to please her but its during the sex where I take the reigns and the student becomes the teacher. Afterwards we set up times for "private lessons" at her place to ensure I wont be too wound up during class.

-The End

It's not very unusuall, but i think my main fantasy now is a group sex, probably mmmf or something like that. Maybe because i tried most of the couple stuff and am not so easy to impress there. Mmff is fine too, but i believe i am gonnna be a little egoistic in there, so 1f is better
[Image: LymF9tx]

Doesn't seem to be too many bondage-lovers here?
One of my bigger fantasies (don't know if I have one biggest, haha) is to cuff the girl to a bed and put a blindfold on her, then I'll play with her body with different toys/tool. (non-penetration).
Such an easy fantasy tho, haha
(12-11-2015, 06:51 PM)SpaceCat Wrote: Doesn't seem to be too many bondage-lovers here?

Here, here! Me, me!  Tongue
...but I'm a sadist, I don't think you'd like me...  Angel

My biggest fantasy is anything 'tentacle'!  Heart Heart Heart

...and BDSM...   Sleepy

...and, if I really have to be honest: VORE!!!  Heart Heart  Heart
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry