Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Boosting the overall Forum experience
I'm in favor of boosting the forum. All the ideas can help in my opinion. Everyone should contribute there efforts to spearhead their ideas. The forum is open to everyone which is great because it leaves room for each of us to become a leader of your ideas. If you like saying pic get out there & share a oic. then go in the game and invite people to come see it. If you like contests then start one & invite people from the game to visit the forum. I like collecting feedback to improve the game so that's where i try to contribute. The forum is open & it is ours to lead into the future.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
That's the spirit and the kind of proactive people we need here.

I think that using the forum for promotion of in-game events may help. For example, auctions are pretty popular right now, maybe having a thread acting as a announce board or a place where people can discuss about them?
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Boop!

Well, if you wanna, you can use the Sunday Mini Thread template I used when I was super active. Either copy it or upgrade it, who knows?

I just don't have as much free time as before
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(12-28-2018, 01:47 PM)Cath Wrote: Boop!

Well, if you wanna, you can use the Sunday Mini Thread template I used when I was super active. Either copy it or upgrade it, who knows?

I just don't have as much free time as before
That sounds interesting. You mean the polls like music and so? I think that might work Smile
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Yup
Let's see the bright sight of this world!