Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
(01-18-2019, 08:32 AM)Appreciate the shoutout;3 I invented everything...besides the stuff the Night Mother invented...but I couldn\t be assed to keep up with clubs and shit. then they turned to muck and i washed my hands of them.I also told a guy, in all seriousness, that I hoped he died in a fire. I think I got a warning =c Boris327 Wrote: Next Category:

The Joker Eternals

As their name say, they always play their character with jokes, delirious attitudes, fun and mad inventions.

(Not to be confounded with those who say "fun" or "have fun", meaning "sex", "room")

The famous, El Famoso, Lord of the Cactus in this game is a perfect example of the Joker Eternal (I'm absolutely not criticizing the guy, so I hope I can evoke this character, I'm not even saying his full name).

They have invented a character that is based on humor. In bed, in chat, in whatever, they always joke and never give up their second degree attitude, and always rebound with humor whatever you tell them.. It is a talent. I cannot do that.

A Joker Eternal takes his strength in the fact that he is 100% Joker, whatever is the day or the hour. It is fascinating. They frequently have admirers -devoted admirers, I would say- and are well received nearly everywhere. The Lord of the Cactus says himself that he has attended so many marriages as a "priest", a perfect proof of the power and the social talent of the Joker Eternal.

Like the medieval "Fool of the King", the Joker Eternal is well received even by the Big Powers of the game, he/she has the right to say very provocative things (softened by the sweet taste of Absolute Humor, it is much easier to digest, you can even feel some kind of masochist pleasure in being "criticized" in such a funny way).

Not a lot of things more to say about them, you cannot say a lot of things about the forces of nature, the elemental powers, like they are. A storm is a storm, the sea is the sea, the wind is the wind, the Joker Eternal is what it is, an eternal joker.

Message for Tania:

The Fantasy Folks

That's a good name, and I had never thought of this Category. Maybe you're right. Develop this Category, if you want, you have the Copyright. If you don't have time/desire to do it, I'll do it, but it is still a bit blurred in my mind for them right now. You have the priority.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by blahbitty - 08-09-2019, 03:41 AM