35 8.18%
Total 428 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Pose Poll 4Q18 - Eve's apple
Downward doggy bulldog submissive
(11-19-2018, 12:30 AM)Overfiend Wrote: I'll take a look at the blog soon

on another note I'm really liking the strong showing from some of the other poses that are not in the lead. remember the pose that gets updated is decided finaly by the devs. so please vote for what you really want even if it's not in the lead.  This is all about giving the devs good feeback on your preferences

Oook 
Do not forget to say what you found later. ^^
I took a look at the blog. I think the topic of shemales has been discussed in detail in the character customization thread. take a look at previous posts on at thead to get caught up. You should post your blog there for further discussion.

with respect to sex poses at the moment the closest thing we have to shemales are girl with strapons. Those poses will be discussed in the FF poll during the 1st quarter of 2019. Stay tuned into the Sex Pose - Suggestion thread for more details as it progresses

I'm excited about crossing the 300 mark. If we could hit 350 before the poll closes I think it will be convincing to the devs
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
over 400 votes that's got to be a forum record
How about some more gay and lesbian poses? Same sex threesomes and foursomes too? Straight people get most of the fun on MnF, I'm getting tired of it.
as I have mentioned before, a FF & MM sex pose poll will be held during the 1st quarter of 2019. stay tuned
Thanks everyone for your participation. We've reached record breaking numbers. This should look good to the devs.

Just analyzing the results, at a glance it looks like Stripper sex was a favorite. Also upon deeper inspection it looks like doggy style variations & standing doggy as a combined doggystyle vote was also a favorite. Maybe the devs could combine stripper sex in a standing doggy or male carry pose? Male carrying female stood pretty strong alone as well. A combined facing each other vote looked interesting as well. While the others were pretty close in demand. I get the feeling the maybe scissors sex was a misunderstood option...at the end of the day the devs will look at this and draw their own conclusions. It's no guarantee that they'll provide an update. But I think the record breaking numbers speak strongly about the demand. I'll send the results later this week.
FYI, I've sent the results to the devs. Now we'll just wait and see. In the meantime, everybody cross their fingers for a couple of months and wish for an update.
why not just update standing doggystyle
standing doggy style like this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)