MF - mutual masturbation
8.18%
35 8.18%
Total 428 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Pose Poll 4Q18 - Eve's apple
Squiggles, I'm planning a FF& MM sex pose poll in early 2019. Stay tuned in for more information
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'm looking for a post that's passionate , & rough but not as awkward as the full Nelson & pile driver. sometimes I feel like the good old fashion pirate bounty & doggy are still the best poses. but I feel bad using the because they are available to everyone. premiums need something that tops that without being I'm practical for fantasy
Anything besides more straight stuff. Start appealing towards other orientations this isn't the 1800s.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
I hear you. there are some gaps with MM & FF poses. remember FF oral won a poll previously & the devs have yet to provide that update. I've sent several reminders about it. I'm doing what I can to help there.

So next on my FF MM agenda is to run a dedicated FF MM poll in early 2019. we'll see what happens then. It would really help if members provide more specific feedback on the kind of FF & MM poses people are looking for. If anyone has any thoughts please share them on the main Sex pose thread.

Here's a thought, maybe we should target more FF & MM poes before tackling FFF or MMM
I really wanted a FFFM 4some so that more FF action can be involved but the member based voted in favor of MMMF & the Devs were willing to provide it.

Just speaking from a personal perspective, I've found MF encounters to become routine because a new MF pose hasn't been added in a long time. It would be nice to spice that up a bit. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.
(11-15-2018, 06:58 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Just speaking from a personal perspective, I've found MF encounters to become routine because a new MF pose hasn't been added in a long time. It would be nice to spice that up a bit.  I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

YESSS! Your totaly right!  Smile
only MF poses?
Where are the MM or FF poses?
gay also play this game did you know?
I believe that one of the poses should also be available to non-prem users even the existing ones
I'm glad to see we're drawing the interest of new users. Please get acquainted with the previous posts of this thread and the Sex Pose - Suggestions thread. You might some interesting questions answered like our plans for future MM & FF polls.
(11-18-2018, 12:48 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I'm glad to see we're drawing the interest of new users.  Please get acquainted with the previous posts of this thread and the Sex Pose - Suggestions thread.  You might some interesting questions answered like our plans for future MM & FF polls.
I have many questions the poses MM and MF
I'm Brazilian and I even created a blog where I posted on the shemales
https://mnfclubbr.blogspot.com/2018/11/m...emale.html
I'll take a look at the blog soon

on another note I'm really liking the strong showing from some of the other poses that are not in the lead. remember the pose that gets updated is decided finaly by the devs. so please vote for what you really want even if it's not in the lead. This is all about giving the devs good feeback on your preferences