Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MNF Eye Candy
Welcome to the MNF Eye Candy Thread!

Every now and then, I'll see someone that is so special, that I can't resist gazing over them. They are truly MNF Eye Candy.  Here we'll highlight all sorts of MNF Eye Candy.  Young & Old, Big & Small, Nude & Fashionable.

I have asked permission to post their images and profile questions in advance.  

Please show them your support and enjoy!
Thank you to all of our beautiful participants!

Our first treat is HornyQuinn.  

I adored her at first sight.  She seemed so sweet and innocent with those glasses & hairstyle.  But seeing her perfectly shaped breast and smooth skin in that bikini took me to  wonderland.  Here she is HornyQuinn.

Favorite MNF sex pose: pile driver
Favorite MNF location: the beach!
Favorite MNF Minigame: rodeo, all day-all night long
Favorite MNF clothing: swimming suits, cause they're so sexy Wink if we don't have panties, at leat we got swimsuits lol
Sexual orientation: straight but open with 3somes.
Turn offs: liars, cheaters.
Turns on: Big. veiny. cocks.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Haha! Are you doing a swimsuit special, Overfiend?
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
Hello Everyone,

This week I met Dee-De at the Bar Vodka strip club in the Red Heat.  Her lovely EE cups caught my attention right away. I knew immediately that she had to be the MNF Eye Candy girl of the week.  I couldn't resist the craving to indulge in her creamy milk chocolate mounds.  Fortunately she was also sweet enough to share them with me and all of you...Enjoy your Eye Candy girl Dee-De

Favorite MNF Sex pose: girl on girl poses, 69 poses, girls with strap-ons & she really wants shower poses for girls, 
Favorite MNF Location: beach
Favorite MNF Minigame: rifle range
Favorite MNF clothing:  the Egyptian outfit & see through outfits
Sexual orientation: Bi but more into girls
Turn offs: newbies asking you to fuck them
Turns on: seeing nude girls in bath house & beach

Here's another irresistible pic of Dee-de

MY OH MY,  I met a HOT one recently

Her name is Asia_Horny_Princess.  I met her in the baths. She was a nice girl just looking for a good time. We had a very steamy shower. She told me that she fantasizes about bathroom sex all the time. It all started one night after giving her boyfriend a wild & messy handjob, titjob & blowjob.  She drained him of all his cum until he passed out. Still feeling frisky she decided to take a hot shower. Then her boyfriend's dad accidentally walked in & watched as she touched herself in the shower. He was shocked yet turned on by the sight of her naked body. She was still aroused from the blowjob. Although she was nervous about getting caught she thought why not take a chance. So she walked up to him, pulled him into the bathroom, kissed him. When he didn't resist she knew she could have her way with him. She undressed him, sucked him & let him fuck her in every hole all over the bathroom. From then on the bathroom was her favorite place to fuck. 

Favorite MNF Sex pose: Blowjob because I can have my way with you, wink wink.  Climbing the Tree cause it has so many extras like pussy rub, kissing & breast rub
Favorite MNF Location:  Baths
Favorite MNF Minigame: glory hole because it drives me wild
Favorite MNF clothing: The bikini (for free users) who doesn't look good in a bikini around here. Egyptian Queen for (premium girls). The male stripper because he's my eye candy
Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual
Turn offs: lazy grammar on the pm system like "you me fuck now"
Turns on: gentlemen & naughty school girls

Here she is your MNF Eye Candy girl Asia_Horny_Princess