Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Server hopping tool
Am i the only one who thinks that we are missing a server hopping tool, so that we don't have to logout everytime we want to change a character
No, I definitely agree with you on that!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I hope it gets implemented some day Smile
good idea, it would make us a bit more flexible. Maybe the people would spread out more and relieve the servers a bit.
Wink
Exactly!
Server hopping has been suggested before but I don’t see that it solves much. Top servers are crowded because you can meet more people. You still won’t be able to get onto them if they are full.

But what you seem to be suggesting is not server hopping but AV hopping, “so that we don't have to logout everytime we want to change a character”.
(09-10-2018, 07:28 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Server hopping has been suggested before but I don’t see that it solves much.  Top servers are crowded because you can meet more people.  You still won’t be able to get onto them if they are full.

But what you seem to be suggesting is not server hopping but AV hopping, “so that we don't have to logout everytime we want to change a character”.

Its still a luxury i would enjoy and many others would too... since i like to move around a lot when im bored, i would prefer not to log off then log back in. It would even be an added plus to be able to pull up a menu that allows you to switch up not only what server you want but your avatars/alts as well!
No. I meant server hopping, they might be full but you want to change now and then and when you want to do that, you don't want to logout just to login again to access a new server.
server hopping tool sounds very good to me. woould be a useful tool
Speaking on getting to servers easier this would require them to work around the coding a lot for these. However a queue list if you want to get into a full server would be nice.