Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Minigame Suggestions Thread
(02-06-2019, 01:17 PM)Overfiend Wrote: we need a massage palor that gives massages, hanjobs & blowjobs

no comment! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

nice ones Mr Statesman!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
So, hear me out, an RPG type minigame. Basically it's a simple system with Attack, defend, tease but your ultimate goal is to reach the finale boss for some bonus cash and a fuck scene. Obviously it would be difficult but players can queue in a lobby to form a party up to three.
(02-10-2019, 09:22 PM)FutaQueen Wrote: So, hear me out, an RPG type minigame. Basically it's a simple system with Attack, defend, tease but your ultimate goal is to reach the finale boss for some bonus cash and a fuck scene. Obviously it would be difficult but players can queue in a lobby to form a party up to three.

Although I'd love this to happen, it would take some work to do so
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Cath

Although I'd love this to happen, it would take some work to do so

No doubt. Especially considering the fact it would be with your character. I feel MnF would probably simplify it to a single dedicated character so it’s less strain on the developers and artists.

Another game I’d like to see is Strip poker in the Oasis. People deciding on an amount from 1-1000. This could be a problem though if someone starts the game with a bathing suit. My suggestion for that would be, One; preselected outfits for players to wear (I.E. Tux and Three piece evening gown), two; three or four NPC’s to choose from. I’m just tired of the only gambling games being bull-riding and slot machines. I could deal with the bull-riding but I’m usually the only one queuing up for a multiplayer game lol
We should use our own avatars on the gloryhole cabin.
Here's an idea for a new npc minigame.
Name: Genie grants a wish
Scene 1. Player's meet lost genies. The player picks whether to speak to the male or female genie. For example If the player picks female, she asks the player to find her lamp so she can have a home.
Scene 2. Player buys the lamp somewhere in the game.
Scene 3. Player gives the lamp to the genie.
Scene 4. In return the genie grants the player 1 sexual wish per day.
Scene 5. Player picks 1 sexual pose that he/she can enjoy with the genie. New poses can be added over time so that Each day he can pick a different pose if he/she chooses. For example today she grants him a blowjob. Tomorrow she grants him sex in standing doggy. The day after she grants him sex in the girl on top pose. The poses should accomodate MF, FF & MM sex
Fairy fountain
scene 1 visit the fairy fountain for lasting youth. the fairies ask you to bring back special flowers
scene 2 buy the followers somewhere in the game
scene 3 bring them back to the fairies . the fairies promise to rejuvenate your youth every time you visit
scene 4 fairies rejunventate your youth with a orgy ritual. enjoys 3 npcs fucking 1 your avatar all at the same time in either mmmf or FFFM or FFFF or MMMM
Whats about a little sexy spanking fun ?
Maybee in the BSDM shop:

https://www.gamesofdesire.com/action/pun...ess-peach/

Maybe like this.
It would be great to chose some implements:
Hand, crop, cain, paddle, whip....... Blush
I m missing Mrs.Claus!

[Image: n030.gif]