Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Minigame Suggestions Thread
I'm considering a Minigame poll for April 2019. We have enough ideas to host one. What do you think?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
idea #12a & b 
Name: Tentacle Slayer
Plot: Your female avatar plays the role of a nude ninja with a sword that meets a mystic who needs a hero to retrieve a (A) Magic Wand Vibrator Or (B) Magic Tongue potion on the other side of the Tentacle forest. Your Female avatar ventures through it slicing the penis tentacles along the way. when she misses the tentacles grab her & fucks her briefly until she fights them off. The player earns money for each penis tentacle it cuts off until it reaches either the (A) Magical Wand Vibrator or (B) Magic Tongue Potion 
Player mode: Single player
 Scenes: 
Scene1: Meet the mystic who tells about the magical item & accept the challenge 
Scene 2: Fight the tenacles or be fucked them 
Scene 3: obtain the magical item 
Scene 4: Bonus scene have lesbian sex with the mystic. learn a new lesbian sex pose. it could be a new (A) FF wand vibrator pose or (B) FF oral sex pose
 Reward: Money for tenacles cut off. Gain a new sex item & learn a sex pose
I would add a suggestion that is VERY important to me, and that a LOT of players, I'm sure, would like (those who are more romantic or have a real crush on another partner suddenly):

Romantic Rendez-Vous

It would be:

Being able to speak alone at a restaurant, your characters speaking face to face at a table, while you could animate them by making them "eat" or "drink" while speaking by duo or small group chat.
(At the Wild West Saloon or at the Hotel restaurant - a new room)

Same thing while having a picnic in a field (Petnis Forest? another place?)

Or taking sun on Lagoon Beach?

I see it as a private romantic intimate place without sex, where you can chat -the partners could bring presents, why not?- BEFORE the eventual sex moment.

You would just have to click on specific places (a table at the Saloon, for example, or on the upper level), a blanket on the Beach... You would need XP to buy the option for every place.

Please do it! It would add such thrill and "waiting" for the sexy moments...

Or while talking on a sofa in houses, hotels, in duo or small groups.

I've just read your guidelines for a "mini-game" suggestion (that could correspond to my general idea of the "date" option), after re-posting my idea here. I'll re-write it in a more organized way, as you suggest it, quite soon.
Hi Boris,I
I've reformatted your idea so it could be included in a poll. I've also added a perk for those that want a little more than a dinner. please see below

Name: Romantic Date 
Location: Wild West Cabaret 2nd floor Saloon tables (cheap meal slutty dressed waitress) or Hotel restaurant in Metropolis (expensive meal classy dressed waitress)
Plot: this is a romantic dinner date for up to 4 avatars. Avatars join a table with others, they can have a private chat and order a meal, a drink or both paid for with mnf dollars. as a bonus they could choose to fuck the hostess or waitress in 1on1, 3some or 4some sex. if the dinner participant want to fuck each other they can leave the table & get a room or go home. 
Scenes: 
Scene1:The scenes should function the same as a bed or shower. Avatars join until someone clicks start dinner. Scene2: the scenery changes to a dinner table. Avatars can chat with each other on a message window. They can click to order 3 options - meal, drink or meal & drink. 
Scene 3: Avatars click finish & meet a waitress that collects payment. The avatars can click to leave the table or continue dialogue with the waitress.the dialogue gives the avatars a chance to entice the waitress into sex. 
Scene 4: sex scene with the waitress on  the dinner table 
Rewards: no monetary rewards. Sex exp could be earned from a 3some or 4some with the waitress. A new sex pose for use in the bed could be learned from the waitress
Your adaptation seems perfect to me.

Thanks.

And it could give life, for example, to the 2nd level of the Saloon, that is nearly abandoned in general, if it is the place chosen.

Two places could be nice. One cheaper, in the Saloon, one more expensive, somewhere else (Mnf Metropolis? somewhere else?) with more options (the look and dialog of the waitress, a more classy meal and drinks).

But at least Wild West Saloon?
(01-08-2019, 07:17 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Name: Romantic Date 

Scene 4: sex scene with the waitress on  the dinner table 

Dear friends,
please excuse my interference!
Couldn´t resist... Angel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have updated the idea to include the cheap or expensive restaurant option.
Mr. elder I knew you would like this one. thanks for sharing the pics
The pose on the right (the first on the right) with the waitress seems quite sexy for me.

If the client is a girl, it could be with a strapon

It could be adapted to a 3some:
Her mouth for a 2nd boy (or even licking a 2nd girl)

For a 4some:
Her hand for still another guy

The prices?

Suggestion at Wild West 2nd floor:

Meal only: 10 $

Hamburger
Country salad
Fish and chips

Drinks only:

Soda: 5 $
Beer: 8 $
Whisky: 15$

Meal + Drink (whatever is the drink): 15$

A tip of 10$ and you can get the waitress (dressed in cowgirl style)

In the more classy restaurant:

Meal: 50 $

(Find maybe 5 stylish meals from all around the world, I don't know which, one could be veggie)

Drinks only (classy ones): 50$

Red Wine
Exotic cocktail
Whisky
Champagne

Meal + Drink: 80$

A tip of 50$ and you get the waitress (stylish dress)
Interesting idea, but why would we buy food if there's no food need?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
For the ritual of the Romantic Date. The fact of paying gives you the possibility of this Romantic Talk. Seeing the couple, or the group involved, "eating" and "drinking" is just an occupation, a visual sexy and thrilling occupation while the "lovers" involved have their tension growing up.

In my own tastes, it would be MUCH MORE sexy than the usual dry PMs.

On the contrary of reality, the players should pay in advance, they would decide who pays, how much each. Or, as it frequently is, the male one will offer to pay the entire sum (or the more powerful one of the 2) if he/she wants. Or it could be a more devious system: the Game checks that you have enough money for paying, you're authorized to have the Date, and if you don't agree to pay in the end or you cannot deal the pay with your partner, you're in problems (banned in the Washing Dishes Hell for 24 hours or something like that).

It is a bit complex, I admit, but it could be done. I'm a bit fed up with "meeting" people while our characters just stand up, exchanging dry messages in PM.

Visually, it's sad.

The Romantic Dates would need a few money effort, really not a lot, a little mini-game and it's done, and it would give this thrill and waiting (and ritual) that the game lacks. A lot of "romantic" players would like that, I'm sure.

And the level of price a partner puts into a Date would show to the other partner how much of real interest he/she has in the Date.

In my tastes, all this would be SO sexy.

You would have no guarantee... How can you be sure that your partner will want sex after the game (if you hope that)? So, you would have to make efforts in your conversation and seduction... for a more exciting ending... and continuation..