Poll: Which gender combo should be the focus of the next sex poll? (Pick 1)
This poll is closed.
Male & Female
29.87%
23 29.87%
Male & Male
14.29%
11 14.29%
3-Some
6.49%
5 6.49%
4-Some
49.35%
38 49.35%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Pose Poll 3Q18-prelim poll-gender combos
Amberlicious,

I understand your concerns.  They are valid & just.

I just want to point out that in my original poll I did mention that additional 4-some poses could be found in the main Sex pose thread.  The poses listed were intended to give people a sense of what the possibilities could be.  Also keep in mind that in a long list of possible variations of 4 somes, i can only poll 10 poses in the poll.  So i will have to pick carefully.  

Also note that I intend to include plenty of FF action in the poses.  So please do not worry, we are not trying to discriminate against sexual preferences.  

Also keep in mind that the devs have made it clear that a 4-some pose is difficult to make although they will consider it.  Therefore by recycling existing poses as often as possible will make the task easier on the Devs and more probable that we'll get results.  So in the case of MM, there is still alot of poses not available yet.  Therefore it would be wise for the Devs to first develop MM & MMM poses before tackling a MMMM pose.  Similiarly we do not have an FFF pose yet.  So it would help if the Devs could create an FFF pose before tackling an FFFF pose.  Since we already have MF, FFM & MMF , it makes it easier on the Devs to create 4-somes poses off of those recycled poses.  

So please do not worry.  We respect all genders & sexual preferences here.  But as a matter of priority, probability of implementation & the limited number of options to pick from some poses may not be included in the final poll.

Thank you for your understanding
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Pose Poll 3Q18-prelim poll-gender combos - by Overfiend - 07-29-2018, 09:27 AM