Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VENDO dropped
Hmmm maybe...
But this ins not only my problem.
I think, a lot of mnf gamers did not own a credit card ?
We all will have to leave this community!  [Image: a015.gif]
Please, Mnf will have to look for another payservice...
That's something you'll have to talk to support about. Moderators don't have a part in handling payment issues, and I honestly know way too little about this since I have only ever made payments with paypal or my card.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Paypal would be OK for me...
I agree with Alexa, Paysafecard would be a fantastic choice to use, it protects the user and the service both
(05-28-2021, 08:56 AM)Emmie Wrote: That's something you'll have to talk to support about. Moderators don't have a part in handling payment issues, and I honestly know way too little about this since I have only ever made payments with paypal or my card.

Supports answers:
"To be honest I don't know in this case. Maybe this option has been disable on some stage. CCBILL changed their payment gateway to CCBILL Pay and they disabled all the options except credit cards. Now they returned some options back, but it seems it is not like auto return."

"Sorry, but I have nothing new to say."

Huh
Yeah, MNF doesn't decide what options that ccbill and vendo allow, it's up to them. So if they remove something, I don't think there's much the devs can do.
"Keep the customer satisfied!" (Simon & Garfunkel)

MnF is the customer and has to negotiate, which service they need.
If CCBILL is not able or maybe not willing to offer this options,
they may engage a third pay service, who can...

We need an option without credit cards, otherwise we loose a lot of members (and money!)
Same situation for MnF Games... Undecided

Just my fifty cent...
I agree with you, though as I said before, I have no idea about the goings on. So I don't wanna speak for Vadim or Serega. But one big issue is that it's not that easy to just get with a certain service. Since these payment services have their own demands, especially on adult services. So I don't think it's that clear cut in the end.
Giropay is back! (besides other options to pay!) Hipp Hipp Hurray! [Image: a0701.gif]

...But it dosn´t work... [Image: a0642.gif]
Okay, I found  way to pay:
In German: Vorkasse
In Englisch: Bank direct.
You have to pay first and wait 2 or three days.
Than you get an account...
Undecided