Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VENDO dropped
one alternative I think I already mentioned was PaySafeCard
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I tried today to buy in-game cash, but only vendo is possible to use and its says " oops, something went wrong, please contact your bank" Not giving me a clue about what could be the problem.
ok..news is, that my bank decline payment from Vendo. And as long its the only payment system on the site, im sure i will loose my premium when it expires...
How to be done in-game purchase except vendo and ccbilpay?
How to buy using paysafecard?
(03-16-2020, 07:39 AM)sansao Wrote: I tried today to buy in-game cash, but only vendo is possible to use and its says " oops, something went wrong, please contact your bank"  Not giving me a clue about what could be the problem.

same here :Sad did you ever fix it?
(04-07-2020, 07:47 PM)AmberBimm Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 07:39 AM)sansao Wrote: I tried today to buy in-game cash, but only vendo is possible to use and its says " oops, something went wrong, please contact your bank"  Not giving me a clue about what could be the problem.

same here :Sad did you ever fix it?

No. Same thing happened to me when i tried today and yesterday Sad
(03-29-2020, 07:26 PM)LovelyTelma Wrote: How to be done in-game purchase except vendo and ccbilpay?
How to buy using paysafecard?

If PaySafeCard was an option, everyone in a operating country could go to their local shop and pay cash on to their PaySafeCard account, then when paying choose the that option, which would deduct from your PaySafeCard account.

https://www.paysafecard.com
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Hello Fellows!

I tried to enter MnF Game Site for a new round with the latest MnFGames...
There are two options for a payment : CCBill and Vendo, both offered only credit cards!
All other options to pay disappeared:
I used to pay with GiroPay , for example...

I asked CCbill Support : No plan.
I asked Mnf Support: Did not know.
I asked Team Mnf Games Support: Cannot help.

How can I get into the game site???
[Image: a025.gif]
Same in the MnF Club!!!
I m not able to buy EXP, potions or in game money without any Credit Card!
I m afraid, I m loosing my Premium account, when it expires!
I m playing this game since 2015, and I paid all my bills with GiroPay.
I want this option back!

[Image: a025.gif]
I'm sorry to hear. As far as I know, only CCBill can decide whether they wanna allow certain payment methods or not though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]