Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Here's an idea that i've shared a long time ago that i don't think is on the list.
A Sexting Shortcut Bar - This is a tool bar that holds common phrases said during sex. For example. Fuck me harder, Fuck me slowly, Yes Yes More, etc. The goal of this is to encourage more engagement during sex while reducing the amount of time spent typing so that we can masturbate more. If a user wants to then they can click on a phrase during sex rather than typing it out.

If can help
1. the person that is not creative, and would usually have silent sex. Now they can be engaging
2. the person that doesn't type during sex because they prefer to masturbate
3. the person that is being a prostitute and doesn't really care so they don't bother to be engaging. Now they can use the shortcut bar
4. Cold fucks can be more engaging because now they have some shortcuts to use until they get to know them better
6. The person that loves to be engaging during sex but they are tired of the constant typing.
7. The person that has language barriers and struggle to find the words/grammar that would make sense in another language

With regards to a daily reward system, i really like the Sperm Bank Mini-game idea. I know this could possibly touch upon economy issues but i'm speaking based on a purely daily rewarding concept. It was supposed to be a place during the game where a player can go to have 1 round of sex daily with an NPC or another player in order to donate their sperm(male) or have sex with a donor (female) and then earn cash one time a day. The Devs could determine the appropriate dollar amount for the reward. It's fun, it makes players earn it and it's financially rewarding, and you could meet other players in the process.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Overfiend - 08-05-2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM