Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Emmie said, “Whether or not it's difficult is not the issue, if it's annoying, it's annoying.” True but what is annoying for one player may not be for another.

I think that what is suggested is it that invites to auctions/parties can be bulk handled;  no harm in that as Emmie says.

What Vrook seems to fear is unrequested invites to auctions/parties but they are easily declined.  I decline loads of cold requests but would welcome some party ones.

Amberlicious lost me with some of the technical stuff.  But she said, “I think the problem we are trying to solve with this search feature is to find players with compatible kinks. The solution to this isn't a search, but a better profile with more fields.”

But without a search feature, even with a more comprehensive bio, won’t we have to look at individual bios?  Not see who is online with same desires easily.  Same for forum matching, it needs a search function.

I can see your worry if combined with mass messaging.

It is a topic under consideration here already and may be the main one.

Emmie said, “You technically still can be, via the bank, though at least they still have to pay for that.”  Sorry, I don’t know to what that relates.

LilCaylee said, “I would like to see us gain the ability to sit on furniture in rooms, if it is possible.”  I just don’t see the players’ advantage for the devs’ work.

Added your clothes suggestion to a site where it will be better considered.

Most people’s ideas are good;  it is really a process of prioritising.

Does anyone even read this, anymore? Sigh...I have posted and receive no response...I

So sorry, not on 24/7/365 for you.

PS Overfiend We struggle to get an update on poses, clothes and other things.  We are not going to get this so I really do not want to suggest it.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 08-01-2018, 11:47 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM